April 16, 2024, 06:57:29 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Todd Howards of Gaming

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 13, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

August 13, 2018, 12:00:38 AM Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:05:21 AM by Magyarorszag
name 'em 'n' shame 'em

• Peter Molyneux (Alias: Peter Molyfaux)

Kalahari Inkantation

August 13, 2018, 12:02:26 AM #1 Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:06:47 AM by Magyarorszag
  • Sean "The Barefoot Bandit" Murray

TooB

Nyerp

keiji inafune

i don't know if this was always true though; his name is attached to some classic games

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 13, 2018, 12:06:22 AMkeiji inafune

i don't know if this was always true though; his name is attached to some classic games

pretty much only applicable to mighty 9

Mando Pandango

I was gonna say Will Wright but then I remembered he just kinda stopped after Spore. Probably to stop himself getting added to this list.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Cliff Bleszinski
Tim Schafer
Keita Takahashi

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 13, 2018, 02:29:21 AMjesus fuck peter molyneux

stop it you'll make him cry

Quote from: https://kotaku.com/the-man-who-promised-too-much-1537352493Peter Molyneux is crying.

"If I ask people to be interested in [my newest game] Godus, if there's one reason for them to be interested," he says, breaking into tears, "it's that I could not do anything that would not make my son proud."

Molyneux pauses. Sniffles. His voice is cracking. Part of me wants to give him a hug; another part of me wonders if he's just putting on a show.

Quote from: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/11/22/peter-molyneuxs-tears-i-still-believe-so-much/[...] Peter Molyneux broke down into tears when discussing the struggles he's had with Curiosity, and his concerns about making promises for Kickstarter GODUS.

"I know I've said things," Molyneux continued. "I wish I could not say them, I guess. I just... I still believe so much."

"I can't see that, at this rate, the way I'm burning through my life... I don't see that I'll be alive much longer."

...and we haven't heard from him since

RIP

don't let's

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on August 13, 2018, 12:03:12 AMMiyamoto

I instinctively want to fight this, but it actually is increasingly true. smithicide;

one more big slip up and he really will be among the industry's todds

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

Go Up