April 18, 2024, 06:32:51 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dearest Boyah

Started by reeper, August 12, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

I know I didn't get cancer, survive a car crash, come out of the closet, or get auto immune disease. My misfortune is a bit less glamorous or even less socially acceptable but I am well adapted and very happy to have them.

Last year, as my last resort, had to learn to use intermittent catheters. They saved my life. My bladder sphincter had given up and decided to become nothing but a blockage. Other than catheters my life is very normal, sex life, reproduction, etc.

I'm very open about this because I feel that everyone should live their truest life and I feel like this may help other Boyagers with their own lives.

ClassicTyler

I had a stint in my peepee during my kidney stone epidemic so I totally understand the woes of peepees having horrible things in and around them.

Peepee Brothers? :3

C.Mongler

for some reason reading the word catheter makes my urethra hurt but i hope your urethra is in a better place mr reaper good sir you deserve only the finest pees

Mando Pandango

Quote from: reeper on August 12, 2018, 05:19:20 PMI'm very open about this because I feel that everyone should live their truest life and I feel like this may help other Boyagers with their own lives.
this is why i talk about butt stuff so much, god bless
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 12, 2018, 05:56:56 PMfor some reason reading the word catheter makes my urethra hurt but i hope your urethra is in a better place mr reaper good sir you deserve only the finest pees
urethra has no feeling. It's just in your head.

Quote from: ClassicTyler on August 12, 2018, 05:20:29 PMI had a stint in my peepee during my kidney stone epidemic so I totally understand the woes of peepees having horrible things in and around them.

Peepee Brothers? :3
ee brothers for life. Honestly as soon as I was able to cath myself and I got better at it, it has no feeling or pain or anything really. It's much different doing it yourself versus someone else doing it.

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 12, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
Quote from: reeper on August 12, 2018, 05:19:20 PMI'm very open about this because I feel that everyone should live their truest life and I feel like this may help other Boyagers with their own lives.
this is why i talk about butt stuff so much, god bless
seriously, let's just get really real here. So what butt stuff?

Mando Pandango

I just feel like every dude owes it to themselves to try having someone stick something (safely) up their butt, or to do it themselves. As long as you relax and don't hurt your anus doing it you're probably gonna have a good time.

Quote from: ClassicTyler on August 12, 2018, 10:01:55 PMEspecially when it hits in just the right spot.

I've gone limp (not erection just whole body experience) from a good dicking.
You don't have to be gay to get this.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

reeper

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 14, 2018, 02:56:37 PMI just feel like every dude owes it to themselves to try having someone stick something (safely) up their butt, or to do it themselves. As long as you relax and don't hurt your anus doing it you're probably gonna have a good time.

Quote from: ClassicTyler on August 12, 2018, 10:01:55 PMEspecially when it hits in just the right spot.

I've gone limp (not erection just whole body experience) from a good dicking.
You don't have to be gay to get this.
I always encourage people who have active bucket lists to try it at least once, preferable with a butt plug. It most definitely won't make you gay. At least not the first time. I actually was medically encouraged to see a physical therapists for pelvic floor pain before I learned to cath, which is basically your ass muscle. Let me tell you, there are some deep places up there that will make you pass out but if done right is like the deepest massage you can get.

Hiro

I'm too ticklish for butt stuff

reeper

Hiro

I'm too ticklish for anything

Kalahari Inkantation

Who would have thought there were two separate mods fending off health issues at about the same time. myface;

makes you seriously wonder what may have become of the other users who are no longer active (RIP kaz and zayna awdood;)

i'm glad to hear that you seem to now have things under control, though nyandood;

I had a urinary catheter once in my life for not even 24 hours. It was not pleasant. I can't and don't want to imagine having to do that every single day. smithicide;

i was on so many drugs at the time that i wasn't even aware enough to completely feel it, and yet still i'm complaining about it years later lol

anyway reaper we're all very glad to have you back and hear you're doing better happydood;

reeper

Thanks Tec I am doing a ton better. I'm able to go hiking, skydiving, and just plain watching an entire 3 hour movie without going to the bathroom at all, let alone 5 times.

I couldn't imagine going through what you went through too.

Intermittent cathing takes me like 10 seconds from taking the kit from my pocket to going #1. The biggest problem is usually just making sure I got the damn things.

As I said they saved my life and I'm extremely thankful they exist and I have healthcare and can get them. I really don't know what I would do without them.

Anyways on a side note your life is about your experiences. Bad experiences or adversity is just an opportunity to learn. And you might have a lot of time in life but you don't have a lot of opportunities.

Go Up