April 19, 2024, 09:04:42 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear Tec this is Boyah Classic

Started by FAMY2, August 08, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

wait wat lol, isn't 2008 boyah 2008 boyah

did you all go group shilling for boyah on ns2 one day lol

I wonder who Hello Kitty is. sillydood;

FAMY2

Yes we did. Hello Kitty is Hensa I believe.   n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

ah, so "hot people" was kaz lmao sillydood;

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 08, 2018, 05:25:36 PMYes we did.

see, this is the sort of concerted group effort and dedication we need to make the Boyah Restoration Awareness Program (BRAP) a success

https://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,70115.0.html

FAMY2

Hello Kitty might have been Hime. I forget which. Kaz would remember. We did that alot in the beginning.   giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

Well you did good, and I hope you all agree with me that it's about time we Make Boyah Great Again™. wariodood;

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 08, 2018, 05:32:10 PMWell you did good, and I hope you all agree with me that it's about time we Make Boyah Great Again™. wariodood;
Hello, welcome to Boyah2.0. Here we like to have intelligent conversations, but you must stay on topic. You should of read the rules when you first joined. I'm going to have to report you. Please stay on topic next time. I hope you learn your lesson.
~REEFER

Kalahari Inkantation

boyah is indeed a Highly Intellectual forum, lol

but like can you imagine where boyah might be today had these early shilling campaigns never taken place befuddlement

who knows what users may never have registered, who knows whether it'd have lasted at all

How many users came over from NS2, anyway? befuddlement

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 08, 2018, 05:55:21 PMboyah is indeed a Highly Intellectual forum, lol

but like can you imagine where boyah might be today had these early shilling campaigns never taken place befuddlement

who knows what users may never have registered, who knows whether it'd have lasted at all

How many users came over from NS2, anyway? befuddlement
Hoppefully not many. I was just posting cringeworthy N2 copypasta from the OP link.

Boyah for me was just a place that was more anarchist and libertarian than all the alternative fascist forums. I think our attitude and of course the amazing admin support is what has kept Boyah and the close Boyah members together.

C.Mongler

Wow what a blast from the past, I couldn't resist logging in and adding my two cents!!!

C.Mongler

I better get banned off that or I'm gonna be pissed!!

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 06:01:31 PMWow what a blast from the past, I couldn't resist logging in and adding my two cents!!!
Boyah forever. We need to endugle the next generation of the Doodthing.
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 06:03:30 PMI better get banned off that or I'm gonna be pissed!!
If they let you necro 10 year old posts about Boyah without a ban you better find a way to get banned in the name of Boyah.

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on August 08, 2018, 06:05:11 PMIf they let you necro 10 year old posts about Boyah without a ban you better find a way to get banned in the name of Boyah.

srsly

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
Quote from: reefer on August 08, 2018, 06:05:11 PMIf they let you necro 10 year old posts about Boyah without a ban you better find a way to get banned in the name of Boyah.

srsly
dont worry, they take their forum way seriously. Like Nsider needed a sequel

Kalahari Inkantation

is ns2 even active enough for anyone to notice/care about that necroshillpost befuddlement

Go Up