REAL Food topic --Entrees and Desserts I've been working on this year

Started by LCK, August 08, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

dang

What are the menu prices of these? Would it cost me a full month's salary to eat at your restaurant? befuddlement

LCK

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 13, 2018, 12:14:55 AMdang

What are the menu prices of these? Would it cost me a full month's salary to eat at your restaurant? befuddlement
We're an upscale casual restaurant, so some of the food has a slightly higher price point, but we still want to be approachable by a wider customer base. We're branded as a Farm to Table restaurant, so our goal is to emphasize the local farmers and producers as much as possible. But we're also connected to a hotel, so we have to cater to some of the most bizzare fucking people.

I'll list pricing in order of my photos

The smoked arctic char was $23, the bananas foster was $9, Salmon entree is $23, Linguine with tomato on tomato was $17, arctic char with blistered cherry tomato salad $21, neither the vegan ribs or "caprese" have been featured yet(soon), pan seared halibut is $26, lobster mac and cheese was $20, shrimp scampi was $18, the ravioli is $32, Caprese was $10, jerk spiced tuna was $28

Kalahari Inkantation

That's actually within my price range. Maybe I'll take a visit. AWESOME

LCK

New features this week  sillydood;

House made goat cheese gnocchi, zuchinni, yellow squash, roasted grape tomato, sage brown butter

Fresh Seared U-10 scallops over a celery root puree, pickled beet and orange segments, and bacon tuile

Puff pastry with goat cheese, caramelized onion, tomato petals, dressed arugula, fig spread

Got a brand new chef and a whole new style of cooking. i'm thrilled

ClassicTyler

LCK

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 09:53:33 AMalso LCK is gonna have to cater BoyahCon 20XX (venue pending)
was this canceled by covid? do i get a refund?

LCK

Quote from: strongbad on April 28, 2020, 01:26:12 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 09:53:33 AMalso LCK is gonna have to cater BoyahCon 20XX (venue pending)
was this canceled by covid? do i get a refund?
now transitioned to takeout catering.
Place your orders by friday plz

Go Up