April 18, 2024, 04:53:59 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Thread where Kaz talks about his bearded dragon

Started by Samus Aran, August 07, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

that first pic looks familiar.................

Kalahari Inkantation

he's very ęsthetic happydood;

you should invite him to boyah y/n

did the previous owner mention his age at all lol

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on August 10, 2018, 12:11:19 AMthat first pic looks familiar.................

did kaz plagiarize someone else's bearded dragon adoption?!

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 10, 2018, 12:13:22 AM
Quote from: Big Goop on August 10, 2018, 12:11:19 AMthat first pic looks familiar.................

did kaz plagiarize someone else's bearded dragon adoption?!

he plagiarized the pic i took :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 10, 2018, 12:11:41 AMhe's very ęsthetic happydood;

you should invite him to boyah y/n

did the previous owner mention his age at all lol

he's about two years old. full grown adult.

Hiro

Cosmic Ada

I see bearded dragons in the wild all the time. Graceful creatures.

Samus Aran

we brought him home in this box lol. here he is during the car ride.

Kalahari Inkantation

August 11, 2018, 10:02:58 PM #38 Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:09:54 PM by Magyarorszag
oh god lol

I think he's earned that box. He's much cuter than the anime babe. srsly

Samus Aran

Quote from: Super on August 11, 2018, 02:05:13 AMI see bearded dragons in the wild all the time. Graceful creatures.

in Arizona?? they're native to Australia befuddlement

you have plenty of lizards that do live there, but beardies aren't one of them

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on August 11, 2018, 05:57:04 AMBearded dragons are pretty cool, a buddy of mine has 2 of them and they got huuuuuge. Do you know what morph he is?

Classic/standard. He resembles the types of beardies that can be found in the wild in Australia.

My boy is on the small side. This is probably partially due to his previous owners being shitty pet owners and not feeding him well.

Mando Pandango

I remember going over to my friend's house for the first time and his mom had nine bearded lizards each in their own tank
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Jesus. That's impressive. But yeah they're solitary creatures. You can only put females together in the same tank. Though I don't know why you would do that unless you have a ridiculously massive (like 80-100 gallon) tank.

Males will undoubtedly fight, and of course if you've got a male and female together, the male is going to try to bang the female. Which will cause babies and/or a shortened life span for the female due to stress.

Samus Aran

he is striking quite the beauty pose in this second photo

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up