March 28, 2024, 11:53:31 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dead Cells thread

Started by C.Mongler, August 07, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

re: procedurally generated thread

this game is fuckin' SICK did you get it yet????????????????????????

TooB

No. Waiting for physical.

I believe there's supposed to be one

C.Mongler

i was gonna get physical, but for switch with my NINTENDO GOLD DUBLOONS digital was half the price of the physical version lol

but ya there is one

C.Mongler

August 08, 2018, 08:13:50 AM #3 Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 08:23:44 AM by C.Mongler
i highly recommend this shit if you were a fan of Rogue Legacy, it's quite similar in play-style & gameplay loop, though the 'perma upgrade' stuff is a bit different.

i finally got a run good enough where i made it to the first boss and he wrecked my shit cry;

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 08:13:50 AMi highly recommend this shit if you were a fan of Rogue Legacy, it's quite similar in play-style & gameplay loop, though the 'perma upgrade' stuff is a bit different.

i finally got a run good enough where i made it to the first boss and he wrecked my shit cry;
Wasn't interested in this but fuck I love rogue legacy

C.Mongler

its rogue legacy with more of a focus in combat (i.e. not bullet hell stuff like rogue legacy had sometimes), and that uses a Souls-esque 'cell' system for perma-upgrades instead of coins (though there are still coins that u drop on death that u use to buy items on your run).

Hiro

Hmmm guess it's going on my wishlist

don't let's

C.Mongler plagiarized my dead cells thread  >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't have it yet but it looks good and has respectable scores and is currently sitting comfortably on my steam wishlist lol

Quote from: don't let's on August 08, 2018, 04:56:20 PMC.Mongler plagiarized my dead cells thread  >.<

time to file a lawsuit

don't let's

I almost picked this up during the steam summer sale when it was really cheap, but my cart was getting a little stuffed because of that controller and link combo.

Kalahari Inkantation

And the Steam Controller claims yet another casualty. myface;

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 08, 2018, 05:05:49 PMAnd the Steam Controller claims yet another casualty. myface;

Well it was also still early access then too and I picked up a few other games. But if I didn't get that controller I probably would have gotten this because it was in my cart at one point.

C.Mongler

Wait was there a thread already???

My b lol but consider it revenge for y'all not using my overwatch thread

don't let's

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 06:05:22 PMWait was there a thread already???

My b lol but consider it revenge for y'all not using my overwatch thread

No. Apparently ign stole somebody's dead cells review.

C.Mongler

oh i knew that but the reference went over my head lel

Go Up