April 18, 2024, 01:21:55 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyah expansion and user recovery effort

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 05, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Silverhawk79

I don't know if NSFCD would necessarily merge, but most of the members also have an account here. I know it's not very active, but I've been running it for 11 years and I'd hate to see it go anywhere.

Cosmic Ada

reeper

No neee to formally merging per sey, just invite the members you’d like to see here. If you’d like you could point towards Boyah too but that’s up to you.

HeroofTime55

ootsid will never die, i'm too stupid to stop paying the bills.

HeroofTime55

crazy idea if we all could agree to it, because i do kinda agree that mergers are not likely going to happen, our corners have a lot of crossover but are nonetheless unique communities.  but we could have sort of a mutual exchange system, perhaps on the main page of each of our forums we could have some sort of "nsider refugee community" section or something with just links to each other's forums.  Should help mutually drive activity among all of us, and be good for search engines as well if someone tries to look one of us up because they remembered "that site they went to years ago."

(Directed at Silverhawk and Boyah in particular, dunno who else could be pulled in to agree to this)

C.Mongler

lets each choose an ambassador to rub dicks with

don't let's

grivitation is the answer to all problems

HeroofTime55

"exchange" is basically the wrong word for it.  but we all have a common origin, and we have a lot of membership overlap.  just some way to facilitate that crossover to a greater extent.  my thoughts boiled down to adding a set of "boards" on the main page that are just external URLs to each other.  would facilitate people moving around more, would help search engines find our forums and potentially drive activity and growth among all of us, it seems to make sense to me.  It's networking on a more official capacity, instead of people just bringing up our similarities here and there and occasionally dropping a link.  Mutual benefit, mutual growth, I think.  If we want that.  Idunno.

reeper

Go Up