emote referendum 1, retroactive post revision, and other important topics

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 03, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 06, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

i screamed

nonetheless, the people will decide the fate of these in emote referendum 2 (or maybe 3, there are actually a few of these planned lol)

C.Mongler

Daddy

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on August 06, 2018, 11:49:47 AMWe need to split these out into different threads

agreed and feel free lol, there are way too many topics of importance hidden away in this unassuming emote thread

or just make a new one to discuss the script and new edit/deletion policies as they develop

C.Mongler

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 06, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on August 06, 2018, 11:49:47 AMWe need to split these out into different threads

agreed and feel free lol, there are way too many topics of importance hidden away in this unassuming emote thread

or just make a new one to discuss the script and new edit/deletion policies as they develop

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

worry not, there will be several more emote referenda, including at least one to address proposed emotes, mongler's new ones included girl;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 06, 2018, 09:08:59 AMwhat about your old pal headcrabdood

i can hardly even tell what i'm looking at, but i just noticed how much upside down doodthing resembles an outline of pikachu's head

pikachudood; y/n

C.Mongler

i made a shitty headcrab emote for outsider that was made an actual emote as a joke. i think someone posted it once recently i do not have a copy of it lol

FAMY2

Thyme

Go Up