April 23, 2024, 05:53:46 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So whose faces will we be sculpting into Mt. Postmore anyway?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 01, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

lawlz also posted a fuckton and that always helped

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 02, 2018, 06:26:54 PMand why is it that you guys seem to be cringing and straining to so much as mention lawlz's name lol, unless it's just a matter of his personality being off-color sillydood;

i mean it's just exactly that. i grew to strongly dislike him because of how he acted.

Kalahari Inkantation

i've always known lawlz to be an unbelievably tactless, blunt, often disagreeable person, but i don't have any reason to think he was outright reprehensible or abusive or anyth lol

at the same time, i was hardly ever a direct target of his offenses and i knew to give him space if he was in one of his moods, so i might be a little biased

Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to his reappearance. He was indeed great for activity, at the very least, and I recall that he actually did know to concede if ever he was proven unarguably wrong. goowan

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 02, 2018, 08:08:13 PMi've always known lawlz to be an unbelievably tactless, blunt, often disagreeable person, but i don't have any reason to think he was outright reprehensible or abusive or anyth lol

at the same time, i was hardly ever a direct target of his offenses and i knew to give him space if he was in one of his moods, so i might be a little biased

Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to his reappearance. He was indeed great for activity, at the very least, and I recall that he actually did know to concede if ever he was proven unarguably wrong. goowan
Oh he definitely was abusive to certain users. I mean a lot of boyagers used to be but Lawlz especially.

Daddy

fun fact: i only became mod because lawlz dared me to post hentai when it could get our hosting suspended. and i did

snorkel and i then became admin because hosting and funding of said hosting.  then we killed mf through a group admin decision.

lawlz got removed before obvious reasons.  bassir and reaper both willingly stepped down

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

gonna need more deetz on the roles of the following individuals in boyah's history and development:

-lawlz, aside from just 'being there' and being remarkably rude
-mariofreak (what prompted that group admin decision lol)
-bassir, who in my opinion seemed even worse than lawlz

i'm sure there are other historic admins or otherwise important people i'm missing befuddlement

YPrrrr

Im pretty sure Mariofreak was one of the staff people at Paulsider or something which joined with Banned Camp to become Powerspike

Could be wrong though

reeper

Quote from: Khadafi on August 03, 2018, 10:34:22 AMfun fact: i only became mod because lawlz dared me to post hentai when it could get our hosting suspended. and i did

snorkel and i then became admin because hosting and funding of said hosting.  then we killed mf through a group admin decision.

lawlz got removed before obvious reasons.  bassir and reaper both willingly stepped down
i never willingly stepped down.

Kalahari Inkantation

reeper

Daddy

C.Mongler

don't let's

I think y'all just removed reaper a few years ago because he hadn't really been active for years and hadn't been administrating. There should be a thread somewhere about pruning staff.

don't let's

YPrrrr

Yeah the great staff purge of 2011. Do we still have the rank below moderator but above regular user?

Go Up