April 24, 2024, 12:46:26 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So whose faces will we be sculpting into Mt. Postmore anyway?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 01, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Tec, Kaz, ME##

If we're going for the list of 4 like Rushmore then JMV and the aforementioned 3. They literally post more

C.Mongler

FAMY2

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

August 01, 2018, 08:50:11 PM #5 Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 09:51:45 PM by Magyarorszag
the mt. postmore monument isn't really designed to honor those who simply have high post counts lol

it's meant to be a tribute to those who played a foundational role in establishing boyah, or those who have been fundamental in keeping the place afloat to date (etc.)

so reaper, snorkel, jmv, and possibly others, you can't necessarily just look at the top 10 posters list for this great honor because some of the founders have smaller post counts or haven't even been online in ages

But who else meets those criteria? befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Dare you say it? I'm not sure. befuddlement

mariofreak's reign predates me almost entirely, so i know very little about his history with boyah lol

What say the older Boyagers? y/n

also it's funny you should mention mariofreak because he was online for the first time in probably years a few days ago, but sadly he didn't drop us a line :'(

Samus Aran

mariofreak wasn't much of an influential person even when he was an admin tbh

though it pains me to say it, the last person you're looking for might be lawlz

reeper

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 01, 2018, 09:10:31 PMmariofreak wasn't much of an influential person even when he was an admin tbh

mariofreak was embarrassing even by boyah standards.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 01, 2018, 09:10:31 PMmariofreak wasn't much of an influential person even when he was an admin tbh

I didn't want to say it either but :/

silvertone

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

August 02, 2018, 06:26:54 PM #13 Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 12:01:48 PM by Magyarorszag
alright well it looks like i need to brush up on my boyah history lol

here's what i know about mariofreak: admin, god you're so gay mariofreak, b&

i was only around to witness the very tail end of that, and i had little context to go by

So what made him such an embarrassment? How did he end up on the admin team to begin with? What caused the fallout? befuddlement

and why is it that you guys seem to be cringing and straining to so much as mention lawlz's name lol, unless it's just a matter of his personality being off-color sillydood;

What was Lawlz's role in Boyah's development? befuddlement

i'm really only familiar with the lawlz that was active around ~2013-2014, during which he was just a standard user and even i could observe that he had become less abrasive (well, by lawlz standards) lol

Quote from: don't let's on August 02, 2018, 02:38:38 PMdoodthing;  baddood;  awdood;  madood;

mt. postmore is a monument to mere mortal men, great as they may be

doodthing; will be getting his own separate shrine

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 02, 2018, 06:26:54 PMSo what made him such an embarrassment? How did he end up on the admin team to begin with? What caused the fallout? befuddlement

and why is it that you guys seem to be cringing and straining to so much as mention lawlz's name lol, unless it's just a matter of his personality being off-color sillydood;

What was Lawlz's role in Boyah's development? befuddlement

i'm really only familiar with the lawlz that was active around ~2013-2014, during which he was just a standard user and even i could observe that he had become less abrasive (well, by lawlz standards) lol

Quote from: don't let's on August 02, 2018, 02:38:38 PMdoodthing;  baddood;  awdood;  madood;

mt. postmore is a monument to mere mortal men, great as they may be

doodthing; will be getting his own separate shrine
ofreak was probably added because we needed more active people back then to handle the forum, how he became Admin I'm not exactly sure. I think he may have had some experience with the back-end of forums. I believe he might have done some Admin related things but it was quickly found out he was a silly little fellow.

Lawlz just had a good way of slicing through the bullshit and had a great take on the whole community (NSider, Boyah, Outside and the likes). He was once active at Outsider for some time if I recall correctly but seemed to transition to Boyah later on.

Go Up