March 28, 2024, 05:42:47 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

huge flaws in ur favorite games

Started by Samus Aran, July 30, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

my favorite game is moiro kort for hures

TooB

silvertone

Quote from: Khadafi on July 31, 2018, 11:30:07 AMBotW was fun (not my favorite) but the variety of enemies was terrible.

Most of the *blins and some lizalfos, plus their skeletons made it. Small things like Chuchus, octoroks, and keese made it. Some of the larger minibosses (lynel, hinox) made it but it is missing:

Stalfos
Redeads/Gibdos
Darknuts and/or Iron Knuckles
Poes
Wall/floor masters
Beamos
Like Like
Tektite
Dodongo
Skulltilla
Deku {baba, scrub} (or even NPC dekus)
Wolfos
Armos
Peahat

These are enemies that were pretty common in some of the bigger games, if not most of of them, and i'm not sure how even the DLC didn't bring these guys in.

who is dis

Kalahari Inkantation

i can't even speak about botw in this thread because it isn't nearly one of my "favorite games" lol

silvertone

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 31, 2018, 11:47:18 AMi can't even speak about botw in this thread because it isn't nearly one of my "favorite games" lol
too late

ME##

GTAV-I can't open up the phone to Grindr and fine boipucci to f*ck in Los Santos

Daddy

Quote from: sc2020 on July 31, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
Quote from: Khadafi on July 31, 2018, 11:30:07 AMBotW was fun (not my favorite) but the variety of enemies was terrible.

Most of the *blins and some lizalfos, plus their skeletons made it. Small things like Chuchus, octoroks, and keese made it. Some of the larger minibosses (lynel, hinox) made it but it is missing:

Stalfos
Redeads/Gibdos
Poes
Wall/floor masters
Beamos
Like Like
Tektite
Dodongo
Skulltilla
Wolfos
Armos
Peahat

These are enemies that were pretty common in some of the bigger games, if not most of of them, and i'm not sure how even the DLC didn't bring these guys in.

who is dis

Stalkoblin which is just a variation on the bokoblins they already have like 5 versions of.

stalfos is cooler

bluaki

Quote from: Big Goop on July 31, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
Quote from: Nyerp on July 31, 2018, 11:20:33 AMmario can't shoot gun

He can, in Kingdom Battle.
And in Smash Bros when he picks up a Ray Gun or Super Scope

and in the Olympic games for the shooting event and a few similar Mario Party minigames

silvertone

Quote from: Khadafi on July 31, 2018, 01:02:23 PM
Quote from: sc2020 on July 31, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Stalfos
Redeads/Gibdos
Poes
Wall/floor masters
Beamos
Like Like
Tektite
Dodongo
Skulltilla
Wolfos
Armos
Peahat

who is dis

Stalkoblin which is just a variation on the bokoblins they already have like 5 versions of.

stalfos is cooler
OIC. i was j/wing i never played it but i saw the skelly in a dunkey video

C.Mongler

Mother 3: half the game is prologue; monkey chapter was neat 4 story but also kinda boring.

Half Life 2: has aged like dog shit and its derivatives have trumped it in almost every way in 2018.

Nier Automata: route B is neat for story reasons but it's a fucking slog to actually play through.

Final Fantasy 6: second half of the game is shit compared to the first. also final dungeon is kind of ass.

Witcher 3: combat.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
: some of the later dungeons are annoyingly hard combined with unforgiving backtracking if you eat shit and die.

Resident Evil 4: controls have aged like shit, ashley is shit, story also isn't that great. not scary at all unless you're 12.

Dota 2
: absurd learning curve.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 31, 2018, 03:37:05 PMResident Evil 4: controls have aged like shit

Play the Wii version. 5thgrade;

trashley a shit though ur right

Nyerp

the controls are fine. ashley's fine. :|

Kalahari Inkantation

trashley is such a disrespectful little whelp

and i haven't played any version but the wii version, but that version's controls are p. fantastic and i specifically sought the wii port for that reason lol

TooB

Re4 aged wonderfully.

I still don't understand why people think witcher combat is bad.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Big Goop on July 31, 2018, 04:07:10 PMRe4 aged wonderfully.

I still don't understand why people think witcher combat is bad.

personally i don't think it's bad, it's just the worst part of the game. it's annoying to figure out at first, and then once you find out quen is fucking broken the game becomes trivially easy, at least on normal difficulty

Go Up