March 28, 2024, 05:17:32 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

*sends kaz another creepy pm*

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 30, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

July 30, 2018, 08:28:15 PM Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:32:33 PM by Magyarorszag
i wub; you. i fucking wub; you and it breaks my heart when i see you pm someone else or anyone quoting your posts i just want to be your boyahfriend and put a lubdoods; in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch kazstream together but you just seem so uninterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to ban you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either buw; me back or ban me and NEVER pm me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't wub; me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

also i'm sorry for copypasting your copyrighted copypasta nyerp lol but i couldn't resist tailoring it to boyah

plz frogiv cry;[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

I have to resort to looking at this board when no one's posting :(

Samus Aran

Nyerp

ClassicTyler

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

kaz i'm assuming you're demonstrating exactly what gen. adversarial networking is in a creative way in your recent posts, which if so, i lol'd

Otherwise, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zWKXSkr0X8?

It certainly wasn't me. awdood;

Samus Aran

Nah man, at this point you either have an actual conversation with me over DMs or on Discord about whatever the fuck is making you into an insufferable looney, or we can keep doing this thing where you post vague unintelligible bullshit and I delete it and my opinion of you as a friend continues to spiral down the proverbial toilet.

Go Up