April 16, 2024, 08:43:50 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hot take

Started by Nyerp, July 30, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on August 04, 2018, 08:15:20 PMhot take: i love remasters because they let me play games i didn't have the opportunity to play back in the days

hot fact: i don't own a single remaster of a game i've ever already owned hocuspocus;
ake remasters are unironically great

Hot take I would gladly repurchase about four games until the end of time

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on August 05, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
Quote from: Thyme on August 04, 2018, 08:15:20 PMhot take: i love remasters because they let me play games i didn't have the opportunity to play back in the days

hot fact: i don't own a single remaster of a game i've ever already owned hocuspocus;
ake remasters are unironically great

Hot take I would gladly repurchase about four games until the end of time

g, t, a, v y/n

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on August 05, 2018, 09:13:36 AMhot take, zelda in wind waker was only cool UNTIL she actually became zelda

this is not a hot take at all lol, but yes i agree and probably so does everyone

Hiro

Quote from: bluaki on August 02, 2018, 02:21:08 AMSwitch has similar problems to PS4. At least its single row of icons has bigger pictures and it separates gallery/eshop from games and it lacks PS4's social junk, but it's too barebones. eShop UI is even worse than PS4's PSN Store.
the switch ui is structurally similar but much more clean and simplified compared to the PS4. Also even though the eShop has some problems, I think it's wayyyyy better than the PS store. Search on PS Store is a fucking nightmare, the service is covered with ads, and everything is incredibly laggy and takes ages to load. Screenshots and listed titles often don't load at all.

TooB

The only way I'll even consider switch ui to be better is if they add themes.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hiro on August 08, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
Quote from: bluaki on August 02, 2018, 02:21:08 AMSwitch has similar problems to PS4. At least its single row of icons has bigger pictures and it separates gallery/eshop from games and it lacks PS4's social junk, but it's too barebones. eShop UI is even worse than PS4's PSN Store.
the switch ui is structurally similar but much more clean and simplified compared to the PS4. Also even though the eShop has some problems, I think it's wayyyyy better than the PS store. Search on PS Store is a fucking nightmare, the service is covered with ads, and everything is incredibly laggy and takes ages to load. Screenshots and listed titles often don't load at all.

Hiro

Come @ me bro the PS store is the worst shit since the Wii shop channel, and even that was laid out better and had good music

C.Mongler

tbf i've never used the PS store on an actual playstation lol, browser all the way then download to console baby

Hiro

Yeah I mean it's fine on the browser, but in that case you can do that on the eShop too I believe

TooB

Quote from: Hiro on August 08, 2018, 11:37:06 AMCome @ me bro the PS store is the worst shit since the Wii shop channel, and even that was laid out better and had good music

Actually, Xbox store is worse

Kalahari Inkantation

December 27, 2022, 08:13:53 AM #85 Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 08:18:02 AM by Majorana's Incantation
Quote from: silvertone on July 30, 2018, 06:37:03 PMsounds like a you problem

It absolutely is.

I would love to enjoy Final Fantasy, for instance. But it's an absolute sl*g.

Go Up