April 18, 2024, 03:27:31 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Do you know how to use chopsticks?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 29, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

y
11 (78.6%)
n
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: bluaki on August 02, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
Quote from: sc2020 on August 02, 2018, 11:08:08 PMi normally eat fried chicken with chopsticks
sometimes I feel like eating finger food like chicken tenders and chips with chopsticks would be a good idea to avoid getting my hands greasy or covered in dorito powder or whatever, but I don't do it
Yeah I've heard talk of eating things like Cheetos with chopsticks and it makes a lot of sense
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

LCK

you're god damn right I do
I worked at a Chinese restaurant for 4 years

Kalahari Inkantation

update: i have since learned how to use chopsticks nyandood;

the average four year old in china is probably still far more adept than i am but i'm proud to now report that i can, with some patience and deliberation, eat an entire meal with chopsticks :3

rice and noodles included

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Mando Pandango on August 08, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
Quote from: bluaki on August 02, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
Quote from: sc2020 on August 02, 2018, 11:08:08 PMi normally eat fried chicken with chopsticks
sometimes I feel like eating finger food like chicken tenders and chips with chopsticks would be a good idea to avoid getting my hands greasy or covered in dorito powder or whatever, but I don't do it
Yeah I've heard talk of eating things like Cheetos with chopsticks and it makes a lot of sense

literally doing this rn

it rules wrench;

6M69I69B9

eating chips w/ chopsticks is bomb
when i was first starting out ppl were miring how i used chopsticks to eat chips lmao
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

all u gotta do is stab the food just like forks

silvertone

asian spear fish eating
vs
western Poseidon inspired trident cutlery

Kalahari Inkantation

what made this so hard for me was the fact that almost every chopstick tutorial says 'hold it like a pencil', which is exactly what i would do, and it simply wouldn't work

Later I learned that I've gone my entire life holding pencils wrong, apparently. No wonder chopsticks didn't work. befuddlement

ikanaide

yeah chopstick tutorials suck, just hold them how it works for you

it's been like a year since you said you finally learned so i should hope that you can use them no problem now lol

ME##

Quote from: Magyarorszag on April 17, 2021, 06:57:15 PMwhat made this so hard for me was the fact that almost every chopstick tutorial says 'hold it like a pencil', which is exactly what i would do, and it simply wouldn't work

Later I learned that I've gone my entire life holding pencils wrong, apparently. No wonder chopsticks didn't work. befuddlement

lmao myface;

i just recently learned that i had been writing the letter 's' incorrectly for a long time too, who knew you were supposed to be starting from the top

YPrrrr

Oh yeah I always start from the bottom too. I was absent a couple days we learned to write the letters lol

ikanaide

writing the s from the bottom is so weird but also clearly more efficient now that i think about it

Samus Aran

one time my algebra teacher in middle school made fun of me for writing my "9"s starting from the bottom by writing a bunch of correct "9"s all over the top of a worksheet i turned in

Go Up