March 28, 2024, 01:27:36 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How many slices of pizza do you typically eat

Started by YPrrrr, July 26, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

FAMY2

Just one or two. I'd feel ill if I ate a whole pizza.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i usually eat two unless its bullshit Papa Johns then i eat the whole thing and dont shit for aw eek

YPrrrr

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 10, 2018, 11:00:50 PMi usually eat two unless its bullshit Papa Johns then i eat the whole thing and dont shit for aw eek

is the fucking truth I am never as constipated as I am after fucking papa johns

I still like it tho

LCK

Hiro

Papa John's is the absolute bottom of all pizza places

Quote from: Hiro on August 11, 2018, 12:00:41 PMPapa John's is the absolute bottom of all pizza places
is a wrong take. The Here Is The Power Ranking

Papa Johns
Little Cesars
Dominos
Pizza Hut

Papa Murphys

Mando Pandango

Who's Papa Murphy

Where does Papa Gino's fare in all this
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 11, 2018, 12:52:35 PMWho's Papa Murphy

Where does Papa Gino's fare in all this
ho Papa Gino is

Papa Murphy is a Take and Bake pizza place and Take and Bake Pizza is the second biggest lie ever sold to mankind.

Hiro

I wouldn't really count Papa Murphy's because you have to cook it yourself, but among the other four purely on the quality it's:
Domino's
Little Caesars
Pizza Hut

Papa John's

And Little Caesars is only $5 and you can walk in an out of there in about 15 seconds, so that makes it a solid choice.

Papa John's is always soggy, they don't have a great topping selection, and it often smells weird. Plus they follow the JC Penney model of pricing where everything is way over priced but they offer tons of coupons and discounts so then it's only slightly overpriced. I can get a fantasticlocal pizza for the same price if I'm not using any coupons or anything.

they have the same toppings as everyone else?

ClassicTyler

Quote from: sc2020 on July 26, 2018, 12:15:39 PMlet's leave some things to the imagination

agreed

on days with control anywhere from 3-5

on self-hating days a whole medium lmao

YPrrrr

Order Papa Johns online

Large one topping pizza 7 bucks for pickup w coupon. Is that overpriced?

ClassicTyler

Mando Pandango

chain pizza is so different from real pizza i have a hard time even comparing the two. I honestly like them both but for really different reasons.

I like Papa Johns.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up