March 28, 2024, 06:11:20 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How many slices of pizza do you typically eat

Started by YPrrrr, July 26, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Typically 4, sometimes more, on a chain pizza place like Papa Johns or Pizza Hut. 2 to 3 if it's a new york style pie. 1 or 2 if chicago style

Thin crust is stupid. But idk 10?

C.Mongler

14 inch, standard crust I usually eat about 4, but I can eat as many as 12 if available/i particularly hate myself that day.

YPrrrr

This is the problem with pizza. It makes me so happy. Then fills me with such regret.

It's like Catholic sex

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

uh about the equivalent of a small (10 inch) pizza

silvertone

C.Mongler

working at domino's and having access to tens of slices of FREE various pizzas at all times killed my ability to eat that shit in moderation tbh

ME##

Pizza is satanic because if you eat it too fast you don't realize just how much you're eating until you're done

Travis

i stop myself at 4 max usually but i have no doubt i could eat an entire pizza to myself easily

Kalahari Inkantation

absolutely never more than two at a time if it's a large (16"-18"), often even just one is enough

but for mediumish pizzas (12"-14"), then anywhere from 2 to maybe 4 at a time, probably averaging around ~2.5-3

i haven't eaten from a small (≤10") pizza in years but of course the smaller the diameter the more slices you eat

Hiro

I always start with 2, but usually have a third and maybe a 4th if I'm really hungry

Daddy

3 I guess. Sometimes 4

if im blunted i can eat the whole thing

strongbad

2-4
ultimately depends on the size of the pizza or if i have a side salad or something

also if im blunted

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on July 26, 2018, 08:04:06 PMI always start with 2, but usually have a third and maybe a 4th if I'm really hungry

pretty much this exactly. i'd say three on average, but often times just two

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up