March 28, 2024, 02:10:43 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hot sauce

Started by strongbad, July 25, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

i'm a millennial tool and i put sriracha on 90% of the food i eat

i love other hot sauces too but i don't really buy anything other than sriracha. i've enjoyed the aardvark brand hot sauce i've found at restaurants. also, love the chipotle Tabasco sauce, but i am not a huge fan of regular tabasco

also i love mexican food and i put a fuck ton of salsa on everything. i think i err towards salsa verde (or green salsa for you uneducated buffoons) but i am not picky. i also douse my french fries in ketchup, mayo, whatever is available but i don't feel as good about that one.

Mando Pandango

sriracha is great and i'm glad it's in style right now and i'll miss it when it's gone but i'll keep buying it anyway.

I've never really gotten into hot sauce, I just like spicy shit in general
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

black label valentina is my jam, i put that shit in everyth

Hiro

i'm mostly over sriracha tbh
I like Louisiana style hot sauce a lot, it's basically just vinegar and cayenne pepper
there's a few hot sauces I want to try like secret aardvark

strongbad

agreed @louisiana style

i've had this shit at a new orleans style restaurant and it was so good

C.Mongler

tapatio and el yucateco green habenero for life

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 27, 2018, 08:24:19 AMel yucateco green habenero

i had this for the first time recently at a lil taco shop and it was much spicier than i was ready for. really good- i just should have put on less lol

i should order some

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 27, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on July 27, 2018, 08:24:19 AMel yucateco green habenero

i had this for the first time recently at a lil taco shop and it was much spicier than i was ready for. really good- i just should have put on less lol

i should order some
yeah its tasty but a little goes a long way. you can't put that shit on there like its tobasco or u will die

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 27, 2018, 11:39:45 AMTexas Pete
I'm the king of the salsa beat
When I shake my Maracas they go
Chick chicky boom
Chick chicky boom
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

July 27, 2018, 06:51:34 PM #10 Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 06:59:55 PM by Hiro
Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 27, 2018, 07:42:45 AMagreed @louisiana style

i've had this shit at a new orleans style restaurant and it was so good

that's the exact one I have in my fridge
you can get it at walmart for like a dollar and it's the best

ME##

Imo it seems like everyone here is substituting flavour for spiciness

Mando Pandango

Quote from: David on July 28, 2018, 03:46:39 PMImo it seems like everyone here is substituting flavour for spiciness
In this thread or in Arizona?

Hiro

i find your claim completely unsubstantiated david  akudood;

Mando Pandango

I'm gonna agree with Hiro. The more tolerant you get of spicy food, the more the actual flavor ends up cutting through the spice. So if you like spicy food, you're gonna naturally push spicier to keep that balance.

Go Up