April 19, 2024, 10:25:55 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

mobile games

Started by strongbad, July 25, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

do u guys mobile game at all?

i used to play nethack on my phone religiously and it was great for when i was taking a shit or something. been thinking of getting into Go or Chess or something to fill that void. maybe even.. hearthstone

open to recommendations

TooB

literally just downloaded the new Shin Megami Tensei mobile game, SMT Dx2

C.Mongler

i play full games that have been ported to mobile, but not like mobile gatcha games no

been working on The Witness and FF IX on my phone currently.

YPrrrr

I use emulators of game boy games etc but I don't think any of the free mobile games are all that fun and I'm not paying for phone games.

I'll just post on boyah idk

Samus Aran

I'm a fuckin weeb and I played Love Live School Idol Festival a lot for years. It's a rhythm gacha game. I actually just gave my account away to my girlfriend like a week ago though.

Also played Pokemon GO a lot when it first came out of course, and recently got back into it. It's a much better game now than it was in the early days. It's mostly only something I open up when I go on walks/runs though.

Those two games are pretty much all I've bothered with. I do have Fate/Grand Order and Fire Emblem Heroes installed on my phone but I've never actually started them. My girlfriend is currently really into Bang Dream! which is another rhythm gacha game and she's been trying to get me to play it.

YPrrrr

Oh wait the stickman golf games are pretty fun and free

bluaki

I play Love Live School Idol Festival occasionally, but not very often. Those events are brutal so I never even bother trying to participate enough to get the reward cards.
I have 3 UR cards for Kotori, Riko, and Dia hocuspocus;

I played Fire Emblem Heroes, Fate Grand Order, Pokémon Go, and BanG Dream each for about a week or two after they released and then stopped.

I liked Layton Brothers Mystery Room, which is more like a real game I'd expect to see on something like the 3DS. It's in the world of Professor Layton but it plays more like a spinoff of Ace Attorney in that it's a murder mystery about looking at crime scenes and arguing with witnesses and presenting evidence to counter their claims with no Layton-like puzzles. The most recent normal Professor Layton game (the Katrielle one) was also on mobile before 3DS.

silvertone

whenever I play a mobile game I get bored and I uninstall it

Hiro

I play Fire Emblem Heroes, though I've been less into it lately. recently they've put out Star Ocean and SMT gacha games, and while Star Ocean looks good I don't really enjoy it, bit SMT seems promising so far.
I have a few other games like Super Hexagon, Downwell, Hitman GO, Threes, and a sudoku game. Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is still on my phone but I quit after about two months, and every time I try it again it just gets worse and worse. Same with Pokemon Go, my sister plays both of those religiously and they're just so awful.
I also bought Mario Run, FF Tactics, and FF III on sales with Play credit, but haven't played em yet.
In general tho mobile games are p lame

strongbad

you know i actually own FF Tactics from play credits and that's been a game i've always wanted to get into (though on multiple attempts on different systems i've never got more than a couple hours deep)

Go Up