April 24, 2024, 09:00:59 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the hillary clinton of video games:

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 22, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on July 22, 2018, 10:28:50 PMAside from Unsharted I can't name a single Vita title, nor do I know a single person who owns one. I never hear it talked about, not have I since less than a year after launch.

This is what I'm going off of.
Funny, that's exactly the impression I had about PSP but not Vita. Basically the only thing I ever heard about PSP after its launch year was hacking and homebrew emulators.

My Vita library includes the Danganronpa games, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4 Dancing, Hatsune Miku Project Diva, Gravity Rush, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth, Zero Escape, the Atelier Arland Plus games, and Steins;Gate.

Most of those used to be Vita-exclusive, but only the Persona ones are still exclusive, which reminds me, Persona 3 and 4 could really use a "definitive edition" or whatever on PS4.

Hiro

nah I know multiple people with PSPs and only one person with a Vita and he played it for about a month since he just collects any and every game/system

facebook is the trump of gaming, somewhat popular but controversial, hated my many, and cancerous to gaming

C.Mongler

holy shit this is the worst thread idea tec has ever had lmfao

Hiro

silvertone

psp had untold legends which is insanely bad ass

Kalahari Inkantation

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

don't let's

Why did this thread get boyah's scrotal region all in a pinch with a clothes pin?

silvertone

Quote from: don't let's on July 24, 2018, 09:07:10 AMWhy did this thread get boyah's scrotal region all in a pinch with a clothes pin?
it grabbed their pussies lol

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

The Wii (no U) is actually the Hillary of video games.  Why?  Much maligned for not focusing on what matters (games) just like Hillary was for her dumb attempts at being Hip and Young.  Won the popular vote but ended up not mattering (everyone knows he PS3 was the best console last gen) etc

Daddy

Go Up