April 17, 2024, 07:43:41 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the hillary clinton of video games:

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 22, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

It hurts. putindisapproves;

[spoiler]

boyah: the hillary clinton of web 1.0 forums[/spoiler]

Hiro

AAAAAAAA

Wow thanks we really needed this thread back.

silvertone

Thyme

i'm still curious what tec would say the donald trump of gaming is

silvertone

Quote from: Thyme on July 22, 2018, 07:51:00 PMi'm still curious what tec would say the donald trump of gaming is
xbone dude

AAAAAAAA

silvertone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Thyme on July 22, 2018, 07:51:00 PMi'm still curious what tec would say the donald trump of gaming is
still released after strong negative initial reactions, manages to be a huge disappointment even among fans, casts a shadow of embarrassment over its predecessors, undoing years of good faith built up for it

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on July 22, 2018, 09:55:14 PMstill released after strong negative initial reactions, manages to be a huge disappointment even among fans, casts a shadow of embarrassment over its predecessors, undoing years of good faith built up for it
Was Vita actually a disappointment or embarrassment to PSP fans? I feel like the console is all-around a step up: moving from UMD to game cards, larger memory cards (both are stuck on an awful Sony-only memory card though), good joysticks, a really good step up in specs that drastically outdoes 3DS, and full backwards compatibility with downloadable PSP and PS1 titles.

The 3G launch model and rear touchpad are pretty silly but easily ignored. I only have the slim model, which improves things further with USB charging and internal storage. PS4 Remote Play was also added well after launch and is a really nice feature.

Vita has a larger library of games I care about than PSP, though most of them have been ported to PS4 by now.

Mando Pandango

Aside from Unsharted I can't name a single Vita title, nor do I know a single person who owns one. I never hear it talked about, not have I since less than a year after launch.

This is what I'm going off of.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up