October 21, 2020, 11:29:01 AM

1,534,134 Posts in 46,224 Topics by 1,481 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wElCoMe TO BoYaH 2! [COMPLAINT THREAD]

Started by Lifetrends, July 22, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

no em?

also no emojis wtf year is it, 2011????

Thyme

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 23, 2018, 03:02:47 PMno em?

also no emojis wtf year is it, 2011????

no, no vw
i just used em, that works

Thyme

ps not being able to use vw is not a legitimate complain, i'm just being silly 5thgrade;

Magyarorszag

I wonder why the locks broke on some archived chat threads, but not others. befuddlement

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 23, 2018, 03:51:30 PMI wonder why the locks broke on some archived chat threads, but not others. befuddlement

They just probably weren't locked. But I think normal users only had read permissions on that forum section.

don't let's

Same reason I could post that event to the announcements board

Magyarorszag

Quote from: don't let's on July 23, 2018, 04:23:30 PMBut I think normal users only had read permissions on that forum section.

mods shouldn't be able to post in them either, but i could (and still can)

so something's up with that board lol

Magyarorszag

yep, the fact that i can make new posts and topics and edit old posts on that board mean it's borked

so, chat thread archive needs to have its permissions reset by the admins

C.Mongler

Just make us all interns at this point tbh

bluaki

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 23, 2018, 02:22:59 PMi would give you an uplote if i could
I believe SMF 2.1, which is currently in beta, adds the ability to "Like" posts sillydood;

Magyarorszag

We will formally rename our like button to "uplote". :69gp3o:

Magyarorszag

• Something about the list tag is a little glitchy. It's especially apparent in quotes. befuddlement

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 23, 2018, 08:05:55 PM
  • Something about the list tag is a little glitchy. It's especially apparent in quotes. befuddlement

test

Magyarorszag

also we should send a mass email to all users inviting them to come check out boyah 2.0 (once it's a little less ugly/buggy) y/n

i mean this is truly a historic event

C.Mongler

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 23, 2018, 11:31:20 PMalso we should send a mass email to all users inviting them to come check out boyah 2.0 (once it's a little less ugly/buggy) y/n

i mean this is truly a historic event
we should tell them they are legally required to come back due to the ToS they agreed to when signing up for boyah

Go Up