January 16, 2019, 06:03:35 AM

1,534,687 Posts in 46,053 Topics by 1,039 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wElCoMe TO BoYaH 2! [COMPLAINT THREAD]

Started by Lifetrends, July 22, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Magyarorszag

don't let's

Quote from: David on July 23, 2018, 09:10:54 AMIt's annoying that when I click on an alert to see what it is it doesn't get marked as read :|
Same

don't let's

Hiro

still, the alerts thing is pretty damn cool i just saw it this morning
oh and even the default theme is manageable on mobile so I should be more active now thumbup;

C.Mongler

okay i lied fuck this FUCKING shit

the god fucking damn [you] tag is broken [you] piece of Shit!!

Lifetrends

Quote from: ??? on July 23, 2018, 09:37:49 AMstill, the alerts thing is pretty damn cool i just saw it this morning
oh and even the default theme is manageable on mobile so I should be more active now thumbup;

that Alerts thing is high technology boyo 8)

Hiro

emotes to move to [More]:  :69gp3o:  :stardood:  :29ok7s0:
emotes to move out of [More] and into the main list:  SocksDood;  sillydood;  awdood;  goodjob;

also  :cluxnjmv:  is in both sections as two different tags cuddledoods;

Nyerp

chrome really doesn't like boyah 2.0. it says it's "not secure" and "trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources." am i the only one this is happening to? the theme is broken and i have to navigate through an ugly plain list of page elements. HELP

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Quote from: Nyerp on July 23, 2018, 10:50:13 AMchrome really doesn't like boyah 2.0. it says it's "not secure" and "trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources." am i the only one this is happening to? the theme is broken and i have to navigate through an ugly plain list of page elements. HELP
Google is never wrong

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Nyerp on July 23, 2018, 10:50:13 AMchrome really doesn't like boyah 2.0. it says it's "not secure" and "trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources." am i the only one this is happening to? the theme is broken and i have to navigate through an ugly plain list of page elements. HELP

gib screenshort

C.Mongler

ya mine is fine in chrome nyerp ole pal

C.Mongler

wtf my birthday is the wrong day on the calendar fix this shit now!!

C.Mongler

update: the calendar feature is just all around fuckd

Nyerp

C.Mongler

yeah that boy aint right

looks like yer chrome dont wanna accept daddy's cascading style sheet

Go Up