March 28, 2024, 01:50:35 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sometimes I think I might be into cuckoldry

Started by Boyager, July 18, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 09:25:35 PM
i don't like poop or pamper either, but that's because poop sounds ridiculously immature and pamper i associate with the diaper brand lol

petunia i have no issue with though huhdoodame;

as for -ee-ending words i dislike:

baby
panties
belly

are a few examples myface;

i'm not even sure how i'd refer to girlp*ssy or boyp*ssy in a sexual situation, but i probably won't have to worry about that for a while if ever lol sillydood;
Mommy and daddy bother me when used by adults even when in relation to their parents. Probably same reason as poop. It's ridiculously childish sounding

Boyager

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 09:25:35 PM
i don't like poop or pamper either, but that's because poop sounds ridiculously immature and pamper i associate with the diaper brand lol

petunia i have no issue with though huhdoodame;

as for -ee-ending words i dislike:

baby
panties
belly

are a few examples myface;

i'm not even sure how i'd refer to girlp*ssy or boyp*ssy in a sexual situation, but i probably won't have to worry about that for a while if ever lol sillydood;
what about tooth/teeth?

How do you feel about words with double letters/vowels side by side?

Daddy

Quote from: Boyager on July 19, 2018, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
[spoiler=tell me you're not offended by this]

soyboypussy
fuccboipussy[/spoiler]

[spoiler=absolutely blasphemous]

boy(ah)pussy[/spoiler]
Well the point of insults is to be offensive :|

But none of that is worse than nigger
TBH it's really shameful that, as a forum, we've allowed shit like this to be used "ironically" in the past

Boyager

Quote from: Khadafi on July 20, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
Quote from: Boyager on July 19, 2018, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
[spoiler=tell me you're not offended by this]

soyboypussy
fuccboipussy[/spoiler]

[spoiler=absolutely blasphemous]

boy(ah)pussy[/spoiler]
Well the point of insults is to be offensive :|

But none of that is worse than nigger
TBH it's really shameful that, as a forum, we've allowed shit like this to be used "ironically" in the past
Well yeah, a bunch of teenage edgelords who hold a high regard for words like nigger and faggot

At least Ive never said nigger except to describe the word. I was guilty of faggot. I didn't know any better. IM SORRY

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Boyager on July 20, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
Mommy and daddy bother me when used by adults even when in relation to their parents. Probably same reason as poop. It's ridiculously childish sounding

oops girl;

Quote from: Boyager on July 20, 2018, 03:52:02 AM
what about tooth/teeth?

tooth/teeth don't bother me (well mine do but that's a separate issue smithicide;)

i don't mind doubled vowels in general, but at the same time, i do find names like

-isaac
-aaron

a little odd myface;

maybe it's just pairs of the letter A that i take issue with

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 20, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
Quote from: Boyager on July 20, 2018, 03:31:40 AMMommy and daddy bother me when used by adults even when in relation to their parents. Probably same reason as poop. It's ridiculously childish sounding

oops girl;

Quote from: Boyager on July 20, 2018, 03:52:02 AMwhat about tooth/teeth?

tooth/teeth don't bother me (well mine do but that's a separate issue smithicide;)

i don't mind doubled vowels in general, but at the same time, i do find names like

-isaac
-aaron

a little odd myface;

maybe it's just pairs of the letter A that i take issue with
An unexplained dislike for Hebrew names? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm quite proud of my hebrew heritage and plan to apply for birthright israel one of these days tyvm :|

it's just that the letter A, when doubled, doesn't produce a phoneme any different from a singular A in english lol

in fact, those names are the only cases i can even think of in which the aa digraph appears in english

aa.aa

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 03, 2018, 03:35:22 PMi'm quite proud of my hebrew heritage and plan to apply for birthright israel one of these days tyvm :|

it's just that the letter A, when doubled, doesn't produce a phoneme any different from a singular A in english lol

in fact, those names are the only cases i can even think of in which the aa digraph appears in english

aa.aa

A_A

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

also i find it hilarious that this of all threads is by far the largest on the new anon board LOL

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 07:26:45 PMJust so we're clear, I promise I wasn't the one who made this topic and I don't typically post in this board without being an idiot. sillydood;

Quote from: Boyager on July 18, 2018, 07:09:51 PMBut I'm too much of a pussy to find out

[spoiler=mischiefpost]

try asking kaz how he likes it sillydood;[/spoiler]

Go Up