May 20, 2019, 04:06:26 AM

1,536,542 Posts in 46,083 Topics by 1,107 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sometimes I think I might be into cuckoldry

Started by Boyager, July 18, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 09:25:35 PM
i don't like poop or pamper either, but that's because poop sounds ridiculously immature and pamper i associate with the diaper brand lol

petunia i have no issue with though huhdoodame;

as for -ee-ending words i dislike:

baby
panties
belly

are a few examples myface;

i'm not even sure how i'd refer to girlp*ssy or boyp*ssy in a sexual situation, but i probably won't have to worry about that for a while if ever lol sillydood;
Mommy and daddy bother me when used by adults even when in relation to their parents. Probably same reason as poop. It's ridiculously childish sounding

Boyager

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 09:25:35 PM
i don't like poop or pamper either, but that's because poop sounds ridiculously immature and pamper i associate with the diaper brand lol

petunia i have no issue with though huhdoodame;

as for -ee-ending words i dislike:

baby
panties
belly

are a few examples myface;

i'm not even sure how i'd refer to girlp*ssy or boyp*ssy in a sexual situation, but i probably won't have to worry about that for a while if ever lol sillydood;
what about tooth/teeth?

How do you feel about words with double letters/vowels side by side?

Khadafi

Quote from: Boyager on July 19, 2018, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
[spoiler=tell me you're not offended by this]

soyboypussy
fuccboipussy[/spoiler]

[spoiler=absolutely blasphemous]

boy(ah)pussy[/spoiler]
Well the point of insults is to be offensive :|

But none of that is worse than nigger
TBH it's really shameful that, as a forum, we've allowed shit like this to be used "ironically" in the past

Boyager

Quote from: Khadafi on July 20, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
Quote from: Boyager on July 19, 2018, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
[spoiler=tell me you're not offended by this]

soyboypussy
fuccboipussy[/spoiler]

[spoiler=absolutely blasphemous]

boy(ah)pussy[/spoiler]
Well the point of insults is to be offensive :|

But none of that is worse than nigger
TBH it's really shameful that, as a forum, we've allowed shit like this to be used "ironically" in the past
Well yeah, a bunch of teenage edgelords who hold a high regard for words like nigger and faggot

At least Ive never said nigger except to describe the word. I was guilty of faggot. I didn't know any better. IM SORRY

Khadafi

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Boyager on July 20, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
Mommy and daddy bother me when used by adults even when in relation to their parents. Probably same reason as poop. It's ridiculously childish sounding

oops girl;

Quote from: Boyager on July 20, 2018, 03:52:02 AM
what about tooth/teeth?

tooth/teeth don't bother me (well mine do but that's a separate issue smithicide;)

i don't mind doubled vowels in general, but at the same time, i do find names like

-isaac
-aaron

a little odd myface;

maybe it's just pairs of the letter A that i take issue with

Khadafi

Magyarorszag

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 20, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
Quote from: Boyager on July 20, 2018, 03:31:40 AMMommy and daddy bother me when used by adults even when in relation to their parents. Probably same reason as poop. It's ridiculously childish sounding

oops girl;

Quote from: Boyager on July 20, 2018, 03:52:02 AMwhat about tooth/teeth?

tooth/teeth don't bother me (well mine do but that's a separate issue smithicide;)

i don't mind doubled vowels in general, but at the same time, i do find names like

-isaac
-aaron

a little odd myface;

maybe it's just pairs of the letter A that i take issue with
An unexplained dislike for Hebrew names? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Magyarorszag

i'm quite proud of my hebrew heritage and plan to apply for birthright israel one of these days tyvm :|

it's just that the letter A, when doubled, doesn't produce a phoneme any different from a singular A in english lol

in fact, those names are the only cases i can even think of in which the aa digraph appears in english

aa.aa

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 03, 2018, 03:35:22 PMi'm quite proud of my hebrew heritage and plan to apply for birthright israel one of these days tyvm :|

it's just that the letter A, when doubled, doesn't produce a phoneme any different from a singular A in english lol

in fact, those names are the only cases i can even think of in which the aa digraph appears in english

aa.aa

A_A

don't let's

Magyarorszag

also i find it hilarious that this of all threads is by far the largest on the new anon board LOL

Snowy

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Go Up