May 04, 2024, 01:57:36 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nu-male pursuits

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 17, 2018, 12:24:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Are you a nu-male/nu-female?

Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

we should really put a claim on that domain name

and soyboyah.net

Hiro

how old is that study lol

Kalahari Inkantation

that iphone vs. android study is not new, but you and i both know it's even truer today LOL

Hiro

absolutely not lol, galaxy s phones are almost as common as iphones among normies

Kalahari Inkantation

the galaxy and note devices may be less affected by the android stigma, but they're not entirely exempt, and it just makes the perception of non-samsung androids being cheap/nerd devices stand out even more lol

and they're all plagued by not having chadMessage, or any unified messaging platform aside from texting myface;

https://www.google.com/search?q=green+bubbles&oq=green+bubbles&aqs=chrome..69i57.1774j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://medium.com/message/its-kind-of-cheesy-being-green-2c72cc9e5eda

Hiro

i fucking hate imessage, most of my family uses it and i frequently will not get messages and group chats get fucked up
but yes I agree we need a better messaging platform

don't let's

Quote from: Hiro on July 28, 2018, 04:56:39 PMi fucking hate imessage, most of my family uses it and i frequently will not get messages and group chats get fucked up
but yes I agree we need a better messaging platform

I got somebody that uses that and half the time sends a group text message to my email instead of my phone number. And that, and any replies from everybody else, ends up being in .txt attachments in separate emails for each reply.

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah that's google's fault LOL

don't let's

July 28, 2018, 05:36:29 PM #203 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 06:06:37 PM by don't let's
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 28, 2018, 05:20:14 PMyeah that's google's fault LOL

I can only assume that they're typing my name in as one of the recipients, and selecting the first result without actually checking it. And I guess for some reason that happens to be my email address instead of my phone number .

I don't know if that's just their problem or an imessage problem. II've never used it so I don't know how it's laid out.

Kalahari Inkantation

July 28, 2018, 06:03:17 PM #204 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 07:35:06 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: don't let's on July 28, 2018, 05:36:29 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 28, 2018, 05:20:14 PMyeah that's google's fault LOL

I can only assume that they're typing my name in as one of the recipients, and selecting the first result without actually checking it. And I guess for some reason that happens to be my email address instead of my phone number .

I don't know if that's just they're problem or an imessage problem. II've never used it so I don't know how it's laid out.

that was actually meant for hiro but it applies to both your posts

it's really both their fault, but apple has absolutely no reason to 'fix' a problem that only makes their devices look and function better in comparison to cheap loser glitchy green bubble lagroids lol

and it's possible that google can't create a unified messaging platform that integrates seamlessly with imessage for valid reasons like patent infringement, but they could certainly do a better job than they're doing now

Hiro

nah it's def apple's fault, but i do agree with both those points

Kalahari Inkantation

soy is one of the most protein-rich vegetables in the western diet lol

YPrrrr

I already have fucking gyno I don't need any help soy akudood;

silvertone

dont eat soy shit maybe a little bit of tofu but the rest should be avoided by plague. its like the ultimate sign for shitty processed f00d

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snowy on July 31, 2018, 07:57:32 PMBut I need my manly gains

nu-male pursuits:

• ACTUALLY avoiding soy because of 4chan memes lol
  • taking dietary advice from 4chan in general

Quote from: YPargh on July 31, 2018, 08:06:45 PMI already have fucking gyno I don't need any help soy akudood;

Quote from: Magyarorszag on May 30, 2018, 06:18:45 AMpost tits

Go Up