And from poll to freezing poll.

yes, it's time to reinstate manifest destiny southwards
1 (25%)
may as well take all of mexico at this point tbh
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

do let me know when you grow out of the edgy tumblr-ameriphobe phase, until then i'll try to remember to use trigger warnings

YPrrrr

FAMY2

God Ezlo I thought you out grew your troll stage.  akudood;  What a shame. And by the way are you white?  Shame on you for that.

back to MY question Tec

Lopez Obrador views education as a way to put otherwise unoccupied youths to work and reduce crime. He pledged earlier in the week to pay salaries for apprentices employed by Mexican companies as part of $5 billion package of scholarships and training.

Does that leave out American companies based in Mexico? That would or could slame a big door on American companies producing goods in Mexico. I hope he does.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: FAMY2 on July 09, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
God Ezlo I thought you out grew your troll stage.  akudood;  What a shame. And by the way are you white?  Shame on you for that.

back to MY question Tec

Lopez Obrador views education as a way to put otherwise unoccupied youths to work and reduce crime. He pledged earlier in the week to pay salaries for apprentices employed by Mexican companies as part of $5 billion package of scholarships and training.

Does that leave out American companies based in Mexico? That would or could slame a big door on American companies producing goods in Mexico. I hope he does.

I'm not trolling, I believe 100% of everything I said. The US should no longer exist, it will be the biggest step towards world peace. And no, I'm not white.
:)

silvertone

silvertone

Ezloﺕ

FAMY2

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 09, 2018, 06:23:51 PM
Quote from: SVT on July 09, 2018, 05:52:26 PM
aztlan now
aztlan is garbage

Quote from: SVT on July 09, 2018, 05:55:59 PM
ITT: imperialists crumble from 1 (one) bantering minority
ur rly funny my dude

He really is. Smart too. Where would you be without the USA? It's people like you who should just leave.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: FAMY2 on July 09, 2018, 06:58:03 PM
aztlan now
aztlan is garbage

ur rly funny my dude

He really is. Smart too. Where would you be without the USA? It's people like you who should just leave.
white woman telling me to leave the country how interesting

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

Lopez Obrador views education as a way to put otherwise unoccupied youths to work and reduce crime.

and while that's totally logical, it's less than ideal if the quality of education in mexico is relatively poor

and i'm not just aimlessly shitting on mexico when i say that, either:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Mexico#Quality_of_education_in_Mexico

it's a p. fantastical idea to have all students pursue tertiary education when not even half of high school students are graduating, and not even 2/3 of students are making it to hs to begin with

which is why i think the focus should be on greatly improving primary and secondary education standards well before there's any discussion about post-secondary, in my most humble of opinions

to be fair, he actually did just barely touch upon high school inadequacies, but i don't think he made it quite clear just how much work needs to be done in order to bring things up to speed

He pledged earlier in the week to pay salaries for apprentices employed by Mexican companies as part of $5 billion package of scholarships and training.

this seems like a fair idea to me, i certainly can't fault a mexican politician for doing what's best for mexicans within reason 5thgrade;

i doubt any large us companies are going to be seriously harmed over something like that, lol

but tl;dr the mexican education system needs srs work at all levels, not just college

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 09, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
I'm not trolling

but oh how i wish you were

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 09, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
The US should no longer exist, it will be the biggest step towards world peace.

please substantiate this claim

It's people like you who should just leave.

i wouldn't personally advise angsty america-hating american youngsters to leave (not that they could go anywhere LOL), but i would def. ask them to (re)evaluate their extreme opinions and the origins of such opinions, and seriously consider the alternatives to

[spoiler=trigger warning]

pax americana[/spoiler]

FAMY2

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 09, 2018, 07:11:53 PM
aztlan now
aztlan is garbage

ur rly funny my dude

white woman telling me to leave the country how interesting

I'm just saying you may be taking it a little too far like you do everything. Why such hate?

FAMY2

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 09, 2018, 08:46:56 PM
Lopez Obrador views education as a way to put otherwise unoccupied youths to work and reduce crime.

and while that's totally logical, it's less than ideal if the quality of education in mexico is relatively poor

and i'm not just aimlessly shitting on mexico when i say that, either:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Mexico#Quality_of_education_in_Mexico

it's a p. fantastical idea to have all students pursue tertiary education when not even half of high school students are graduating, and not even 2/3 of students are making it to hs to begin with

which is why i think the focus should be on greatly improving primary and secondary education standards well before there's any discussion about post-secondary, in my most humble of opinions

to be fair, he actually did just barely touch upon high school inadequacies, but i don't think he made it quite clear just how much work needs to be done in order to bring things up to speed

He pledged earlier in the week to pay salaries for apprentices employed by Mexican companies as part of $5 billion package of scholarships and training.

this seems like a fair idea to me, i certainly can't fault a mexican politician for doing what's best for mexicans within reason 5thgrade;

i doubt any large us companies are going to be seriously harmed over something like that, lol

but tl;dr the mexican education system needs srs work at all levels, not just college

Having first hand knowledge of manufacturing in Mexico there are lots a capable people working already and many of them just need the proper training. It's a place to start making changes. So many factories have to send their engineers, it people, plant managers and a whole list of support people to even make things run. Many of those jobs just need trade degrees not years of college. It would be a big plus for Mexico and it's people. 

Go Up