March 28, 2024, 10:38:11 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyah boomers club

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 01, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: YPargh on August 01, 2018, 03:46:20 AMIdk 1 or 2 white hairs have been found on my head but I never saw them again.

I feel like I never even successfully completed puberty let alone becoming an old man
hey at least you can't get a woman preggers if you haven't finished puberty yet

strongbad

one of my biggest priorities has become getting a well paying job that will help me save for retirement hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 01, 2018, 08:07:00 AMone of my biggest priorities has become getting a well paying job that will help me save for retirement hocuspocus;

Fuck Boomers and Gen X for fucking every subsequent generation by forcing the meme of university upon everyone

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on August 01, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
Quote from: YPargh on August 01, 2018, 03:46:20 AMIdk 1 or 2 white hairs have been found on my head but I never saw them again.

I feel like I never even successfully completed puberty let alone becoming an old man
t least you can't get a woman preggers if you haven't finished puberty yet
Ugh why does straight sex have to be so dangerous gay people have all the luck

ME##

Quote from: YPargh on August 01, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

why does straight sex have to be so dangerous gay people have all the luck
lol considering that hiv is a thing I'd say no

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on August 01, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

onsidering that hiv is a thing I'd say no
I was definitely kidding because being gay historically sucks girl;

ME##

Quote from: YPargh on August 01, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

s definitely kidding because being gay historically sucks girl;
i know but literally that is the logic for everyone being gay (in the West) now lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on August 01, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

w but literally that is the logic for everyone being gay (in the West) now lol
Wait really lol

ME##

Quote from: YPargh on August 01, 2018, 08:55:07 AM
Quote from: David on August 01, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

w but literally that is the logic for everyone being gay (in the West) now lol
really lol
just look at reddit/tumblr/Twitter

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on August 01, 2018, 09:04:02 AMjust look at reddit/tumblr/Twitter

but i actively try to avoid this myface;

Kalahari Inkantation

September 05, 2018, 02:26:18 AM #25 Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:52:35 AM by Magyarorszag
boomer behavior: specifically requesting $2 bills from the bank because the reactions you get when paying with them are amusing smithicide;

In fact, that's possibly the only reliable means I'm aware of to get positive reactions out of people from me.

and it's not even that reliable, you can probably only do it once or twice at the same location before it becomes 'oh god, here comes that weird creep asshole who thinks he's cool for paying with $2s again' lol

ClassicTyler

I have a nice circular bald spot on the back of my head. My front is already starting to peak with a receding hairline (which is why I keep my hair long on top...).

I's rather go to bed early and wake up at 4 am, than go to bed late and wake up late.

I need heavy amounts of fiber to keep me both regular and free of hemorrhoids.

I'm on 5 different prescriptions.

Along with white hairs on my head, I also have them on my eyebrows.

I have extremely long nose hairs and ear hairs I have to keep trimmed on a regular basis.

I have a "musk" when I first wake up (which is why I shower first thing in the morning).

I'll have to think of more as I go.

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 05, 2018, 02:26:18 AMboomer behavior: specifically requesting $2 bills from the bank because the reactions you get when paying with them are amusing smithicide;

In fact, that's possibly the only reliable means I'm aware of to get positive reactions out of people from me.

and it's not even that reliable, you can probably only do it once or twice at the same location before it becomes 'oh god, here comes that weird creep asshole who thinks he's cool for paying with $2s again' lol
e is this game store in the central coast that MAKES SURE they pay you back in $2 bills, i never knew until like 4 years after first going there because i dont buy stuff and when i do its credit card.

when they gave it to me the first time i was like "oh this is your guys thing huh?" and he was like "yeah we have someone go to the bank all the time and they have a deal with us to give them to us" and i was like "oh okay"

Kalahari Inkantation

just pulled another off-color strand out

this one is particularly disturbing

it's light brown at the tip, not nearly as saturated a black as the rest of my hair is, and gradually fades to white as it gets closer to the root

It's like it just ran out of ink. >.<

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up