April 16, 2024, 04:10:02 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyah boomers club

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 01, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

what disturbing little changes have you observed as you gradually morph into a baby boomer, boyah

This morning I pulled a perfectly white hair out of my head. That's at least the second one clearly within my range of view that I've had to pluck. smithicide;

don't let's

Yeah, I've got 3-5 white hairs already.

Thyme

i can't watch anything on tv on weekdays after 7pm because i'll fall asleep

Kalahari Inkantation

July 01, 2018, 01:15:31 PM #3 Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 01:42:46 PM by Magyarorszag
like 3 or 4 weeks ago i apparently pulled an intercostal muscle in the midst of a coughing fit

Oh god, the agony. putindisapproves;

it wasn't until yesterday that the pain finally started subsiding lol

Mando Pandango

I've got a lot of white hairs. My ex used to like to pluck them out.

Also maybe 6 months ago I got horrible, paralyzing muscle spasms from stepping out of the shower
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

recently i've found myself falling asleep on the toilet, and occasionally dropping my phone onto solid tile flooring as a result

i have been fortunate that there has been no damage thus far, but if it continues, one of these days i might not get so lucky

and there's absolutely no way i could afford to replace this device with one of similar cost right now, lol myface;

Thyme

if i yawn too hard i might get a cramp in the shoulder

C.Mongler

well for starters i'm fuckin bald now cmongler;

Kalahari Inkantation

RIP bright-eyed, bushy-haired c.mong :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

It is also becoming more apparent that the reason a seemingly increasing share of our users seem to be migrating to Boomerbook is because... well, they're actually morphing into boomers themselves. smithicide;

reeper

i found myself with all this extra land that i cannot profit from. who ever knew owning too much property could be so hard. damn millenniums and their participation trophies.

Samus Aran

ive got a whole clump of white hair fuck you tec

Cosmic Ada

I have blonde hair so I dunno if I have white hairs yet.

ME##

I have a white streak in my moustache lol

YPrrrr

Idk 1 or 2 white hairs have been found on my head but I never saw them again.

I feel like I never even successfully completed puberty let alone becoming an old man

Go Up