March 28, 2024, 01:06:04 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

June 24, 2020, 06:23:33 PM #570 Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 06:26:57 PM by YPrrrr
Yeah he got washed up and turned to drinking to cope with it I don't see how that makes him humble. When he was winning he was always talking shit.

Armada is humble

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPrrrr on June 24, 2020, 06:23:33 PMYeah he got washed up and turned to drinking to cope with it I don't see how that makes him humble. When he was winning he was always talking shit.

Armada is humble
bc he does it for the ppl, that's what my post was trying to emphasize lol.  all that pressure and him previously just being in a slump with melee, but churning out shit regardless.  2019 there was a small surge of mango again at least.  he's not entirely washed. 

i didnt really see much shit talking from him- mostly him thinking about blacking out post-tourney, win or lose lmao

though on any given day armada wins the humble award
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Oh well yeah he's great for the fans and is always out to please them. He's a complete showman and I've heard people say he's really cool out on the street in person. King of charisma for sure

I just think his sportsmanship, especially back in the day when he was winning a lot, wasn't the greatest lol. Nowhere near Leffen levels of bad though, fuck Leffen

6M69I69B9

i wanna say he's changed that.  i didnt watch much until like 2013 but i have seen a bunch of his earlier shit being grimey as a winner lol

also im glad we can agree on something
i like his game play but
fuck leffen

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Samus Aran

"fuck leffen" is something pretty much everyone can agree on

he is to smash what lowtiergod is to street fighter

Nyerp

damn the smash community is full of pedophiles and abusers

its fucked

6M69I69B9

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on July 02, 2020, 03:09:17 AMand this 4um is FULl of em LOL
??????

Quote from: Nyerp on July 02, 2020, 02:24:01 AMdamn the smash community is full of pedophiles and abusers

its fucked
yeah im sad about it

Samus Aran

no evo online anymore thanks to this, so the wave of hype for rollback games like fightin herds and skullgirls is just totally deflated now

as if news about nairo, keitaro, cinnpie, etc. weren't bad enough, every day more gets added. zero. m2k. when all of this was first happening i said stuff like, "god i hope zero is clean," and then after he wasn't it was like "god i know m2k is a weirdo but he hasn't done any nasty shit right?" and i guess what was wrong too (though apparently people have been whispering about weird shit m2k did for years, i just didnt know about it)

no point anymore in holding out hope that some person or another is clean. some would still surprise me. i'd genuinely be even more shocked to find out mkleo is nasty or something. but its definitely not worth getting my hopes up about anyone lol

smash isn't dead obv. community will be rebuilt from the ground up. but i definitely dont even wanna think about it anymore lol

Nyerp

yeah i don't want to play or watch or think about this game for a longggg while, this sucks so much

Hiro

alright what happened with M2K? This shit's all moving so fast and I don't use twitter and this whole saga isn't really well documented

Samus Aran

Hiro

hoooooolyyyyy shit that's a lot
looks like m2k is probably innocent though?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on July 04, 2020, 04:36:50 PMlooks like m2k is probably innocent though?

yep, and it's incredibly sad that jason had to basically relive trauma in video form in order to clear his name

the idiot who tried to spread the misinformation has a post here apologizing: https://twitter.com/NxtReady2/status/1279498390326435841

it was basically "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend" and it's pathetic

YPrrrr

Honestly should get jail time for libel

6M69I69B9

man kinda dwindled my mood for smash
but fk it

gonna practice for this one major I'm in regardless
I practiced with a prime Duck Hunt player, well known in the community, and I'm going to go through the VOD to see executions and go through the chat we did for a bit.

I'm going to try to get some lessons/practice in with some people, too.  Elegant for Luigi, and well, prob Mr. E.  Mr. E is so chill tbh

Go Up