March 28, 2024, 01:29:35 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

alright i did some more research and apparently there's a hidden distance tracker that is factored in to that spoof, and if you don't meet the distance requirements it won't work. gonna try it again with some new tricks and i shall report back lol sillydood;

ClassicTyler

Doesn't multiplayer already have everything unlocked and the character matches are for 1 Player?

YPrrrr

I unlocked all the characters in like 3 hours so it's not bad if you wanna do it

WoL is just a fun distraction now

ClassicTyler

Aubrey do I have you as a Switch friend? I forget.

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 09, 2018, 09:23:39 PMalright i did some more research and apparently there's a hidden distance tracker that is factored in to that spoof, and if you don't meet the distance requirements it won't work. gonna try it again with some new tricks and i shall report back lol sillydood;

I did mention closing the game and then starting it up again. Like, the entire game.

Just in case you missed that, idk.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ClassicTyler on December 09, 2018, 10:17:23 PMAubrey do I have you as a Switch friend? I forget.
I also forget but I think so? I'll have to check after work

C.Mongler

OKAY i tested it this AM on my bus ride; yeah the problem was the distance. i originally tried the trick basically fresh out of the gate, so i didn't have enough distance accumulated yet for it to work. I cheezed like 6 minutes of distance, plus my like 5 hours of fucking around in world of light, and now the trick works. neato, IGN, polygon, etc update ya damn guides

Quote from: TooB on December 09, 2018, 10:38:28 PMI did mention closing the game and then starting it up again. Like, the entire game.

ya i was doin' that, i just hadn't run around enough for it to count i guess lol

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 10, 2018, 05:16:25 AMOKAY i tested it this AM on my bus ride; yeah the problem was the distance. i originally tried the trick basically fresh out of the gate, so i didn't have enough distance accumulated yet for it to work. I cheezed like 6 minutes of distance, plus my like 5 hours of fucking around in world of light, and now the trick works. neato, IGN, polygon, etc update ya damn guides

Quote from: TooB on December 09, 2018, 10:38:28 PMI did mention closing the game and then starting it up again. Like, the entire game.

ya i was doin' that, i just hadn't run around enough for it to count i guess lol

I never encountered any kind of problem that had to do with distance, so idk.

C.Mongler

idk did you fuck around in world of light/other shit at all before attempting the trick? it was literally the first thing i tried to do upon booting the game lol. i don't think it takes a while to rack up the move distance needed to unlock everyone, but idk it's what made it work for me lol

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 10, 2018, 10:03:48 AMidk did you fuck around in world of light/other shit at all before attempting the trick? it was literally the first thing i tried to do upon booting the game lol. i don't think it takes a while to rack up the move distance needed to unlock everyone, but idk it's what made it work for me lol

nope, pretty much just went right into Smash mode

C.Mongler

fine then it's just WEIRD!!!  cnotedood;

TooB

TooB

Ok, wow... that WoL stage where you fight 4 Marios, and there's strong wind the whole time is bullshit.

(I know there's stats to raise wind resist, but this early, I don't have anything yet)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: TooB on December 10, 2018, 03:50:41 PMOk, wow... that WoL stage where you fight 4 Marios, and there's strong wind the whole time is bullshit.

(I know there's stats to raise wind resist, but this early, I don't have anything yet)
is pretty good about giving you a spirit you need somewhere near a difficult fight. probably a spirit nearby that can make it easier

i was having a hard time with the Victini/Incineroar match in the Power Plant. I tried for like 30 minutes trying to beat this guy. Finally did it tho Fuck Him!!!!!

ClassicTyler

Go Up