March 28, 2024, 05:01:04 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAAAAAAA

I'd be cool with Monokuma, I guess.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

no more weeb characters

if any Kingdom Hearts character gets in it should be Goofy

AAAAAAAA

Sora getting in would actually make me upset for some reason, and I can't pinpoint why.

Oh wait, no, I just don't like the character.

TooB

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on December 08, 2018, 11:52:15 AMSora getting in would actually make me upset for some reason, and I can't pinpoint why.

Oh wait, no, I just don't like the character.

Riku then

ClassicTyler

No KH characters. Absolutely not.

I would like to see some Dragon Quest characters for sure.

TooB

Quote from: ClassicTyler on December 08, 2018, 01:38:55 PMNo KH characters. Absolutely not.

I would like to see some Dragon Quest characters for sure.

Fucking same. Eleven would be perfect, to promote DQ11 on switch

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

been playing a lot of Bowser and Yoshi. still haven't unlocked Luigi

ClassicTyler

I've cleared what I believe to be half the map and I don't think I've found Luigi yet lol

TooB

C.Mongler

gotta admit, i'm absolutely not a fan of this unlock system lol

TooB

I'm ok with it. Better than the obscure methods like finishing adv mode stage 1 with a 2 in the seconds place on the timer, or playing hundreds of matches for one character.

Imo.

C.Mongler

at least i could cheese hundreds of matches in a couple hours

i've put at least 5 hours in so far and i don't even have half the roster doodhuh;

C.Mongler

shit's gonna be hell for tourny organizers at the very least, thats for sure lel

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 09, 2018, 05:17:00 PMat least i could cheese hundreds of matches in a couple hours

i've put at least 5 hours in so far and i don't even have half the roster doodhuh;

You can cheese this game too.

Play a 1 stock match, win or lose, Get a character, close game, reopen game, do it again.

C.Mongler

that has yet to ever work in my game; are you patched? i heard the patch killed it. i did that like 10 times with various match lengths at settings and it's never worked, until i hit about the 10 minute mark of fucking around of course.

Go Up