March 28, 2024, 12:25:44 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

August 14, 2018, 07:00:26 PM #195 Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:11:32 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 14, 2018, 04:24:24 PMYeah gaming has some busted ass shit like I don't care if you think Corrin is top tier or sumthn but most broken in gaming is just silly tier

Maybe Im being trolled idk

i mean i was obviously exaggerating with the "in gaming" part but she's still basically unstoppable

*sweeps the entire stage with a down smash*

*stuns you from across the map and then lunges 500 feet towards you in an instant*

*corkscrews u like a male duck with a dash attack*

*pins you to the ground*

and then if i so much as neutral a press in her general direction:

*counters you with the strongest, widest-reaching, most generous counter in the game*

and then instadead

you can't even breathe around corrin or you'll get repeatedly impaled and then counterbaited to death in the span of 15 seconds

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 14, 2018, 04:36:10 PMMario main to me

Probably someones parent

Pronounces name as "Mare-io"

also you should go on

make a full chart a la the mario kart ones

YPrrrr

Hmm I would if I had any idea how to do that

Hiro

Damn Aubrey all of those are spot on

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 14, 2018, 07:25:29 PMHmm I would if I had any idea how to do that

just keep doing what you were doing for every remaining character on the roster sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

my favorite characters are ike, (power suit) spamus, and (adult) link lol

other fun choices include bowser, (dark) pit, charizard, princess cheap, kirby, dedede, captain falco, and wii fit trainer

Samus Aran

shes not cheap shes doing her best

C.Mongler

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 16, 2018, 12:49:23 AM56k warning:

https://www.pidgi.net/wiki/images/6/62/Illustration_-_Super_Smash_Bros_Ultimate.jpg
LONK IS FUCKING HUEG

aight where u guys see gaps for new dudes. i'm assuming we probably aint gonna get too many more but there's probs at least a couple right? i'm thinking there's room under lonk's foot, maybe over bower's shoulder, there's lotsa space around dark samus, and perhaps even under mewtwo's ass. befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 16, 2018, 08:27:21 AMi'm thinking there's room under lonk's foot

that's my spot and my spot alone

bluaki

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 16, 2018, 08:29:35 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 16, 2018, 08:27:21 AMi'm thinking there's room under lonk's foot

that's my spot and my spot alone
Tec: "Link should never be sexualized why do so many people sexualize him myface;"
Also Tec: "I want Link to step on me"

Go Up