April 18, 2024, 09:58:43 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i was hype for inciniroar but i either suck ass as him or he just kind of sucks as a character, frig

AAAAAAAA

ClassicTyler

He's just so annoying to fight.

6M69I69B9

December 11, 2018, 01:23:51 AM #378 Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:33:23 AM by 6M69I69B9
been doing alright online with everyone i wanted to have in my roster
except simon.  but damn is he fun as HELL to play.  sniping with the throwing axe and whipping people is just FUN

also duck hunt is actually damn good this time around (actually he was good in smash 4 too but ppl thought he was low tier when you just need to invest time into him)

tfw i havent fucked with wol much @ all LMAO
just labbing here and there

also if any of u ni69as wanna play or smth pm me
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Neat. I just unlocked all characters.
Palutena was the last for me

6M69I69B9

Also- maybe I should make quick notes of certain chars from my own perspective:

Chrom is busted, his uair, nair, and fair specially are just disgusting.  Roy is almost there but does not have the uair.
Inkling is the new Cloud.
King K. Rool is manageable, especially with the Belmonts.
Ice Climbers are sick, you literally get to control Nana when Popo gets grabbed lmao nutty as hell.  Damage and KO potential is high.
Snake is annoying as hell, especially on FD, unless you're a Belmont, just throw those shuriken things. 
Squirtle under the hands with the most DEX will be a treat to watch.
Mewtwo seems fine.
Luigi still has a rough time in neutral.  But combo game is FUN. 
Belmonts are FUN.
Ridley and Incineroar are just ok.
Young Link is a monster.
Ken too I guess.
Mario, Diddy, Sheik, Rosalina, ZSS, Cloud, Fox- most chars that were played on a top level seemed to have just whittled away into irrelevance.  But uhh idk why because they seem ok except for Sheik.
Zelda is actually kind of fun to play.
Pits actually have potential.
Metaknight has potential for top tier plays.
Inkling's dashdance is so fun to do.  You're like Jaws doing it. 
Cloud is still annoying to play against. 
Ganons online are STILL there for the disrespect.
CFalcon is still damn good.
Samus is annoying to play against still but she's still ass in the end so w/e. 

Quote from: TooB on December 11, 2018, 01:51:51 AMNeat. I just unlocked all characters.
Palutena was the last for me
kooool.  My last was Bowser Jr.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

YPrrrr

Chrom has a horrible recovery though he's just like Little Mac in Smash 4. P good on stages with no cliffs though

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

December 12, 2018, 02:32:06 AM #383 Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:07:16 AM by Samus Aran
world of light more like world of jesus i've been playing this for five million hours already and there's a whole second part to this

YPrrrr

Quote from: Samus Aran on December 12, 2018, 02:32:06 AMworld of light more like world of jesus i've been playing this for five million hours already and there's a whole second part to this
at first I was really enjoying it but now it's a slog

Most fights I basically just one shot the opponent with an fsmash from Bowser but it's still taking so longggg

bluaki

December 12, 2018, 07:14:23 AM #385 Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 07:18:19 AM by bluaki
I've now finished every challenge on the pages for Smash, Classic, Adventure, Spirits, Spirit Board, and Other. All I have left are the Mob Smash and Online achievements. But I'm really not very close to being done collecting all the spirits (at 850ish) and music and Mii costumes.

Some of the more noteworthy achievements:
* Unlock every skill in the skill tree: this one sucks bc I was still almost 300 orbs short after 100%ing everything so I had to play a lot of NewGame+
* Beat a boss rush without dying once. I managed this on my third try with Ganondorf bc he's good at bosses.
* Beat Classic at 9.9 without dying. Surprisingly, I got this on my first try, also as Ganondorf.
* In a 3-minute battle against 4 lv9 cpus, get at least 3 kills from meteor smashes. I'm surprised I managed this on my second try, I basically just killed myself repeatedly hoping to take down a CPU with me during the entire match.

Quote from: Samus Aran on December 12, 2018, 02:32:06 AMworld of light more like world of jesus i've been playing this for five million hours already and there's a whole second part to this
It took me 26 hours to complete this adventure mode, and I also went for 100% completion in everything else before reaching the final battle.

YPrrrr

Oh fucking yikes I figured I was halfway done but I'm only at about 6 hours

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 12, 2018, 07:37:02 AMOh fucking yikes I figured I was halfway done but I'm only at about 6 hours
owned

bluaki

An update to v1.2.0 released earlier today. It rebalances some characters, makes the challenger approaching fights easier, and makes online play respect your preferred rules more.

I finished all the challenges earlier today. I think it's worth noting that, even though there's a whole page of online challenges, all the rewards on that page are either coins/SP or items for spirit board. So there's nothing big like a spirit, song, or Mii costume that's locked behind online play, and there's not even a Milestone for completing the challenges board, so you won't miss out on any single-player content when going back to this game after the servers inevitably die.

6M69I69B9

got my squad all in """elite"'"
v. happy i got in before my trial ends

prob will buy online when i get better or idk

Go Up