March 28, 2024, 10:13:34 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Nyerp on November 01, 2018, 07:46:25 AMpre-launch dlc announced when this is supposed to be the "ultimate" game
Quote from: bluaki on November 01, 2018, 07:49:27 AMPiranha Plant is the most surprising new fighter. He's not in the base game, but he's coming as DLC in early 2019. If you register your copy of the game by January 31, you'll get him for free, but later on he'll cost money.

and dang while i am slightly dissapointed the dream meme was a fake, i have also been wanting to see inciniroar in this shit since i played through Sun. dude was like fucking designed to be a smash character lol

sucks shit that shadow has been relegated to assist trophy YET AGAIN he's just fucking sonic with floaty shoes (and a gun but we can ignore that)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Thyme

bluaki

November 01, 2018, 09:08:32 AM #243 Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:26:12 AM by bluaki
Here's a bigger sampling of deconfirmed characters sillydood;

Spirits: Shantae, Twintelle (ARMS), Revolver Ocelot (MGS3), Hal Emmerich (MGS4), Kaz Miller (MGS5), Chibi Robo, Tails (Sonic), Metal Sonic, Mona (WarioWare), Kat&Ana (WarioWare), Slippy Toad (Star Fox), Lip (Panel de Pon), Ouendan (Osu), Nabbit (Mario), Shy Guy, Dixie Kong, Pearl&Marina (Splatoon), Octolings, Jeanne (Bayonetta), Diskun (Famicom Disk System Mascot), Zoroark (Pokemon), Black Shadow (F-Zero), Skull Kid, Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk)

Assist Trophy: Isaac (Golden Sun), Zero (Mega Man), Takamaru (Murasame Castle), Black Knight (Fire Emblem Path of Radiance), Tiki (FW Awakening), Spring Man (ARMS), Guile (Street Fighter)

I think I've seen every one of those characters requested as a Smash fighter by somebody

Nyerp

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 01, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
Quote from: Nyerp on November 01, 2018, 07:46:25 AMpre-launch dlc announced when this is supposed to be the "ultimate" game
Quote from: bluaki on November 01, 2018, 07:49:27 AMPiranha Plant is the most surprising new fighter. He's not in the base game, but he's coming as DLC in early 2019. If you register your copy of the game by January 31, you'll get him for free, but later on he'll cost money.

i don't get it. are you trying to correct me about something here? i meant that they announced dlc before the launch of the game.

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

AAAAAAAA

There are spirits of characters, so being a spirit doesn't totally deconfirm.

C.Mongler

shadow is a full on assist trophy tho, so he's p much certainly dead as a DLC chance. not only that, but there's little reason he wouldn't be a sonic echo, which I would hope they don't make any of the DLC characters echoes cuz that'd be kinda lame

bluaki

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 01, 2018, 09:52:25 AMI would hope they don't make any of the DLC characters echoes cuz that'd be kinda lame
Here's a quote from today's direct
Quote from: SakuraiSince we already included every fighter from the past games, that means there are no more fighters to include unless we develop new fighters from scratch, and we're not talking about echo fighters.

TooB

Wow....

So many great characters to choose from....

...and they were made spirits or trophies and all we get is a clone character and FUCKING PIRANHA PLANT!?

Christ... why not just give us a fucking goomba as a fighter? If they gave up, so do I.

TooB

Next DLC fighter-

The Banana Peel from Mario Kart!

Only $9.99!

strongbad

don't let's

I for one would welcome goomba

Also, goomba's shoe as an item

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 01, 2018, 11:16:45 AMlol u guys are so salty
ou wanna fight about it Q('_' Q)

I'm mostly mad that For Glory is gone. I just want to be competitive Nintendo why do you hate competition AUGH

Still holding out for Banjo via DLC. Or y'know,  Boo, Goomba, Koopa, Shy Guy, and Paratroopa

Go Up