4 (100%)
I disagree. I will elaborate below.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Samus Aran on December 04, 2022, 03:08:23 PMwell i mean, yeah obviously

what's there to debate lol
The debate on the other side is "men also face serious societal issues due to being male." which is true. it also doesn't remove the advantages that men also receive in society from being male.

just about every demographic receives some kind of privilege, and faces discrimination, all to varying degrees. keep your eyes open. keep your mind open. be compassionate. that's really all there is to it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 05, 2022, 09:16:50 AMI'm just glad I don't have to worry about pushing out a baby
real shit

today on reddit i saw xrays of an ectopic pregnancy that had implanted on the LIVER
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah

i don't have to lose 20% of my blood volume and 1/3 of my iron content in a MONTHLY torrential downpour-explosion, either

meanwhile they all have to deal with that every few weeks

That sh@ sucks, bro. >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

HOT TAKE: i'm not sex*st, but

Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 05, 2022, 09:03:45 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on December 04, 2022, 03:08:23 PMwell i mean, yeah obviously

The debate on the other side is "men also face serious societal issues due to being male."

Mostly caused by other men. srs

Samus Aran

The debate on the other side is "men also face serious societal issues due to being male." which is true. it also doesn't remove the advantages that men also receive in society from being male.

just about every demographic receives some kind of privilege, and faces discrimination, all to varying degrees. keep your eyes open. keep your mind open. be compassionate. that's really all there is to it.

well the thing is, i still dont really think thats a debate. i said what i said knowing full well that female privilege also exists, that white privilege exists, etc. its just a fact of life that all these types of privilege do exist.

granted, none is more powerful than white male privilege lol

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on December 05, 2022, 09:53:17 AMHOT TAKE: i'm not sex*st, but

The debate on the other side is "men also face serious societal issues due to being male."

Mostly caused by other men. srs

true

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up