March 28, 2024, 11:59:56 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Started by Nyerp, June 10, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

i wish i could play this but no money

i hear it's very hard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Nyerp on March 23, 2019, 09:03:45 AMi wish i could play this but no money

i hear it's very hard

i saw the new dunkey video on it and it sold me. i think i need to upgrade my pc tho

Commander Fuckass

It really isnt a Souls game though.

more like a very difficult Tenchu game. 

pretty fun/good though. Took me 5 times to beat the actual first boss.

took me like 10 to beat the chained ogre before that though what the fuck.  akudood;
(good ole Dark Souls tracking)

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Ya know, people say that, but I'd still put it closer to Souls than I ever would to Tenchu.

Tenchu elements are there, but not enough for me to consider it close

C.Mongler

yeah its a souls game with a tenchu spirit, not the other way around imo lol

still, its the closest we'll get to a good tenchu game for the foreseeable future

(still have not played it lol)

Thyme

yeah uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh imma skip this one boys

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

i'm pretty fucking bad at it though apparently

Samus Aran

so far i've only beaten two bosses (the guy on the horse, and lady butterfly) and i guess i'm getting the hang of this game now. tbh i was trying way too much to just step dodge all the time, as opposed to parrying. a habit i got from soulsborne games i suppose.

i'm not really sure why but i was having a TON of trouble with lady butterfly until i finally figured out a decent strategy, her flurry attacks are awfully susceptible to l1 spamming for easy deflects.

Samus Aran

also this game has way more enemy ai glitching than previous fromsoft games

i've had enemies get stuck on an object and simply walk in place for minutes at a time, i've had enemies not know how to go around the corner of a wall correctly (again simply walking in place)

and during one attempt at fighting lady butterfly, she suddenly just de-aggro'd. she just stood there. she didn't move again until i got closer to her.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Samus Aran on March 28, 2019, 05:07:51 AMalso this game has way more enemy ai glitching than previous fromsoft games

i've had enemies get stuck on an object and simply walk in place for minutes at a time, i've had enemies not know how to go around the corner of a wall correctly (again simply walking in place)

and during one attempt at fighting lady butterfly, she suddenly just de-aggro'd. she just stood there. she didn't move again until i got closer to her.
i've had all of these things happen to me on DS remastered on Switch so idk lol. i can't remember who but one boss just stopped moving when i got them down to a quarter health so that was an ez victory

Quote from: Snowy on March 28, 2019, 05:24:26 AMIs there any invading or anything in this game or is it strictly single player?
i don't think so i.e. strictly single player? but it's possible i'm not that far yet and it comes later

Samus Aran

this one is strictly single player

C.Mongler

yea i cant even imagine how a multiplayer mode would work with the stealth lol

Go Up