April 18, 2024, 10:01:25 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Started by Nyerp, June 10, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

i went for his left side personally but yeah, he is basically a soulsborne boss lol. he's pretty fucking hard too

Nyerp

final boss took me 5 tries, which is way fewer than i was expecting. got purification ending. great game happydood;

Samus Aran

nice!! i think he took me 6. very challenging final boss, but he's an absolute blast. probably the best final boss fromsoft has designed yet.

Nyerp

i agree that it's a great fight but it took me waaaay less time to learn than certain other bosses (demon, father, genichiro, butterfly) which all took me at least a dozen tries, so i was surprised. though in hindsight, genichiro and lady butterfly are, like, objectively easier bosses but the difference in amount of healing items you have at that point vs. endgame is insane.

Nyerp

June 08, 2019, 08:50:50 PM #94 Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 08:54:08 PM by Nyerp
wait THAT’S where the rice girl disappeared to??? lmao i feel like an idiot

man i just want to get the different endings without having to savescum or replay the entire game 3 times

Samus Aran

to be fair i don't think it's unreasonable for the devs to expect someone to play through the game once per ending, but i hear everyone complain about that lol, i think we're all just impatient

TooB

Quote from: Samus Aran on June 09, 2019, 01:01:30 AMto be fair i don't think it's unreasonable for the devs to expect someone to play through the game once per ending, but i hear everyone complain about that lol, i think we're all just impatient

Especially with obtaining all skills.

Samus Aran

yeah trying to get every skill by simply playing ng+ and above and not grinding at all would actually probably take all the way to like...ng+7 or smth, it would be ridiculous

getting all the endings is much more reasonable, but they considerably overdid how many skill points you need to get all abilities

Hiro

Quote from: Hiro on July 07, 2019, 05:39:32 PMMan I'd like this game but I ain't got money for video games

Go Up