April 19, 2024, 04:30:22 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

annual e3 cynicism thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 05, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

5thgrade;

nintendo wins
5 (38.5%)
sony wins
1 (7.7%)
todd howard wins
5 (38.5%)
microsoft loses
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

YPrrrr

Xbox can't win anything to me since everything they get is either on ps4 or pc

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah i'd certainly still rather play all those games on pc, but ignoring m$ft's multiplat policy and speaking strictly of the conference, xbox won

C.Mongler

xbox one x is legit a solid piece of hardware in the crypto-inflated market tbh. was really hopin' for that price drop rumor 2 b tru
the S is shit and needs to be phased out tho lol

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah the consoles are actually a particularly good value these days because cryptoids killed pc gaming

Nyerp

after rewatching the trailer, there seems to be a lot more verticality to sekiro's gameplay than nioh or any souls game. that's pretty neat, but i'm just not in love with the 1500s samurai/yokai aesthetic anymore.

Kalahari Inkantation

feel free to make new topics about the individual games lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 02:45:49 PM
Microsoft's conference was legitimately great. O_0

[spoiler]

XBOX WON[/spoiler]

i honestly don't see sony topping it, they'll just rest on their laurels and show off the same set of last of us clones again

which makes me all the more disappointed that i couldn't figure out how best to stream microsoft's, so let's figure out how to go about streaming the other conferences now

Maybe a Boyah Discord server? y/n

There already is a Boyah discord server. It's pretty dead but I can invite you if you want. I wish people would use it instead of the Facebook chat.

TooB

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

please don't leave me to make them all, i don't want to dominate the front page, nor do i want my opinion framing every discussion awdood;

Nyerp

there's no point in making threads about games we barely know anything about imo!!!

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on June 10, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 02:45:49 PM
Microsoft's conference was legitimately great. O_0

[spoiler]

XBOX WON[/spoiler]

i honestly don't see sony topping it, they'll just rest on their laurels and show off the same set of last of us clones again

which makes me all the more disappointed that i couldn't figure out how best to stream microsoft's, so let's figure out how to go about streaming the other conferences now

Maybe a Boyah Discord server? y/n

There already is a Boyah discord server. It's pretty dead but I can invite you if you want. I wish people would use it instead of the Facebook chat.

remind me, does discord absolutely require registration to participate befuddlement

sure i'll take an invite, who cares if it's dead, if we do use it it'll only be for e3

Kalahari Inkantation

June 10, 2018, 06:20:45 PM #42 Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:24:47 PM by Majorana's Mask
Quote from: Nyerp on June 10, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
there's no point in making threads about games we barely know anything about imo!!!

I mean... rumours and speculation? Hopes and fears? Discussion of the promo material and æsthetix and whatever little early gametaste snippets we might see? There are all sorts of perfectly valid reasons to talk about a game about which we may only know little. befuddlement

and it's not like threads have an expiration date, they'll still be there for when we do have more info that can be discussed

so i implore you guys, please make threads

bluaki

They didn't announce it at Microsoft's E3 conference, so I guess KH1.5+2.5 and 2.8 really aren't coming to Xbone. I think it's weird to throw Xbox players directly into KH3 without access to the rest of the series. It really doesn't look like the story of KH3 will try to make sense to people who haven't played at least KH2 and Birth by Sleep.

also why did that have to happen to aqua wry

TooB

Go Up