April 23, 2024, 01:32:22 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bloodboner general

Started by TooB, March 26, 2015, 11:00:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

true, i more meant that my attacks do a shitton of damage now, and i killed his ass after only 2 cycles of jump in, smack the shit out of his middle part, jump out, repeat

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 17, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
true, i more meant that my attacks do a shitton of damage now, and i killed his ass after only 2 cycles of jump in, smack the shit out of his middle part, jump out, repeat
you fought him on the ground eh?

Samus Aran

i did too lol, i'm sure most people did

C.Mongler

can u fight him from space

C.Mongler

also i think im almost done maybe? nightmare of mensis is the last area right? cuz i just kicked Amygdala's ass they were a lil bitch

Samus Aran

Nightmare of Mensis is the last area before the final boss yes, but did you do the optional areas/bosses? Also consider doing the DLC before finishing up of course. This is one of the several Souls games that immediately launches you into New Game+ after the final boss so make sure you've done all you wanna do on this playthrough.

Also Mergos Wet Nurse is the boss of Nightmare of Mensis, not Amygdala??

Also also, consider if you want to go for the true ending, normal ending, or "bad" ending (quotation marks cause it's more good than bad tbh).

C.Mongler

i just meant i killed amygdala and now im going towards finishing nightmare of mensis since i got spooked by spiders last time which is what lead me towards exploring alternative paths to find and kill amygdala in the first place. i think i have two optionals (celestial emmesary, eberietas) but logarius was such a cunt that i dunno if i give a shit anymore lol

wait so i should do old hunters before i finish mensis tho? i was gonna do it after i beat the game/when i had time for it cuz at this point im just trying to wrap up this shit before zelda comes out since ive been playing this game for like a damn year now, but if its more productive to finish old hunters before i beat the game i guess i will

tho im never gonna finish pokemon before zoldo too at this rate if i do that tho :(

TooB

If you're gonna do the dlc, do it right before the final boss, which is right after Mensis. You'll want to be as prepared as you can anyway.

I think DS  2 & 3 are the only ones where you have to trigger ng+?

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 21, 2017, 05:24:54 AM
can u fight him from space
i fight him in the rafters around the arena.

C.Mongler

my copy of nioh came in the mail maybe i should throw bloodborne in the trash and start over as a samurai

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 21, 2017, 02:28:47 PM
my copy of nioh came in the mail maybe i should throw bloodborne in the trash and start over as a samurai
nope

finish bloodborne

C.Mongler

my bro suggested doing a save backup right before final boss and coming back to old hunters i might do that, but i think ill check it out and see how much trouble it gives me first as i think im just starting to get fatigue from playing this shit for probably like 50 hours now (over the span of a year lolol)

tried to do the remaining optionals but holy shit the alien guys annoyed the shit out of me. i died 3 times and lost almost 20 insight and then went back to the main path because i was too frustrated lol

C.Mongler

i decided to give old hunters a lil whirl last night and made it 5 minutes before dying with a "what the fuck was that shit"

2 hard 4 me

Kalahari Inkantation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2rP2NcUoM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

ne@ befuddlement

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 23, 2017, 06:50:48 AM
i decided to give old hunters a lil whirl last night and made it 5 minutes before dying with a "what the fuck was that shit"

2 hard 4 me

lol did you ever finish it y/n

Go Up