March 28, 2024, 10:29:23 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what would you say to your boyah self from 2006?

Started by Daddy, May 09, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

baddood;

12 years later what would you tell ur boyah postin self

strongbad

Daddy

nothing i do before finishing college truly matters in the grand scheme of things

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on May 10, 2018, 08:12:42 AM
nothing i do before finishing college truly matters in the grand scheme of things

mmmmmmmmmmm yes and no

there were a lot of things that i did in college that were pretty impactful on my life. sure hanging out with most people and going to most parties didnt really matter but i'm still really glad that i spent time at the bike co-op and organizing smash tournaments (lol)

Daddy

but seriously, the only positive and lasting effects that college had on me were:

-I made some of the closest friends I've got while working my on-campus job. We've all graduated and still hang out.

-I built the connections and reputation through that job to secure the job I have now.

-sort of indirectly mainly because i was on campus at the time but had already graduated: i met cindy there

YPrrrr

I'm sorry

Also stop spending so much time on here

snoorkel

ME##

Mando Pandango

join boyah, it's gonna last longer than outsid anyway
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on May 13, 2018, 08:40:41 PM
"shut the fuck up"
no

please

looking through your posts from a decade ago brings me happiness in the cruel world
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

go outside and make some god damn friends jesus

and fucking work out the youtube-google merger account changes or you're never going to be able to delete your youtube channel one day you idiot

Go Up