May 11, 2024, 06:46:50 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

god of war thread

Started by C.Mongler, April 23, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Wow, haven't heard THAT one before!

Nyerp

the first hour of this game fucking ruled

C.Mongler

Nyerp

think i'm almost at the end and i've been enjoying this game a lot

although niflheim is hot fucking trash

C.Mongler

ill probably boot it up again sometime this week to play with my PRO and see if i notice any COOL ENHANCEMENTS  goodjob;

Nyerp

beat the game. that sequel hook tho

i hope that if god of war 2 5 9 comes out they ditch the armor crafting/upgrading bullshit because i couldn't give less of a fuck about flipping through menus trying desperately to increase my level to 7 in an action game

also please tone down the walk'n'talk segments and cinematic moments that feel like they're replacing gameplay (second stranger "fight")

otherwise, great game!

C.Mongler

yeah i didn't mind the armor/upgrade stuff, but it needed to be toned down a bit IMO. i eventually just kind of started to ignore it because it was overwhelming, but also just wasn't very intuitive menu-wise. like you had to go like 4 menus deep to change some shit, so i literally forgot some upgrades were there sometimes lol.

i hope the next one has some real ass boss fights tho. like for a god-hatin' game you fight a minuscule amount of gods lol. i wanted at least a couple more fights on the scale of the dragon one.

also this game looks hella dank running at 60 FPS on pro, i'm semi tempted to do a second run NG+ lmao

Nyerp

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 31, 2018, 06:04:54 AMi hope the next one has some real ass boss fights tho. like for a god-hatin' game you fight a minuscule amount of gods lol. i wanted at least a couple more fights on the scale of the dragon one.
uh, who needs gods when we have TEN AMAZING TROLL BOSS FIGHTS?

C.Mongler

red troll
blue troll
grassy troll
two troll

YPrrrr

But guys you can fight 10 Valkyries who are barely different!

Nyerp

at least the valkyries are more fun to fight

C.Mongler

August 31, 2018, 10:42:16 AM #41 Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:47:16 AM by C.Mongler
hopefully the inevitable DLC expansion will let you fight THE GUY YOU SEE AT THE END n shit (assuming that wasnt just hard sequel tease lol)

Nyerp

wow spoilers!

also yes that is def. a sequel tease, they wouldn't put something that important in a dlc

C.Mongler

lol good point, i edited my post of spoilers (mostly) but MAN WE NEED SPOILER TAGS

and anyway, idk what the inevitable expansion DLC would be then besides FLAAAASHBAAAAAACK, which seems kinda weird since MOMMA isnt an actual character and basically only serves as a plot prop

to me the sequel would be GOING TO A TEASED DISTANT LAND, so the DLC would wrap up the norse shit for the most part, but that's just my take

man we need spoiler tags lol

Nyerp

i don't think the game is going to get dlc at all tbh...And That's A Good Thing!

Go Up