April 15, 2024, 09:29:24 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

god of war thread

Started by C.Mongler, April 23, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

finished the game on friday

7/10 at best
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Big Goop on May 20, 2018, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 19, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
anyone beat this shit yet? i just did but i did like no side quests lol anything worth doing or is it all boring ass shit
i felt like it was worth doing, especially the valkyrie stuff
yeah valkyries seemed kinda cool, i might do some today and go from there

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on May 20, 2018, 05:10:01 AM
finished the game on friday

7/10 at best
i thought it was like, a solid 8.5/10. it was good, but why was there like only 3 bosses (with variations) in the whole game lol come on man i wanna kick some god ass

YPrrrr

I'm doing all the side stuff I can find but tbh it's getting a little tedious. Also yeah I dunno why most of the bosses are the same troll or ancient it's kinda silly for a supposed 10/10 game.

Still like it so far tho

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on May 22, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
I'm doing all the side stuff I can find but tbh it's getting a little tedious. Also yeah I dunno why most of the bosses are the same troll or ancient it's kinda silly for a supposed 10/10 game.

Still like it so far tho
well, perhaps those that gave it a 10 didnt have a problem with the boss variety.

I agree though, and I hope that gets fixed in the inevitable sequel

Nyerp

August 22, 2018, 02:17:57 AM #19 Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:21:52 AM by Nyerp
ok i've finally caught up, having played 5 of the previous games, including the 2 psp entries which i'd never seen before and NOT including ascension which i remember watching someone else play when it came out and it being lame and skippable

lemme just say before i play this that they've got a LOT of fucking work to do if they want to give kratos a """redemption arc""" lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QELIDxxipdA (NSFW) (this is what AAA game devs think gamersTM want to see - and they're right)

yeah, i don't think they're gonna be able to competently pull it off

Hiro

I haven't played it yet but I imagine they basically just act like it's a different version of kratos (though with the same overall history)

C.Mongler

lmao i forgot about that scene thanks for the reminder

TooB

They do it fine.

Just play the game

C.Mongler

i mean they literally just ignore it/downplay it to shit for the most part lol

TooB

They did what they meant to

C.Mongler

TooB

C.Mongler