April 17, 2024, 10:56:48 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Remember Snoober?

Started by Daddy, April 15, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Daddy

why do u guys want to invite the biggest idiots

C.Mongler

because discourse requires idiots to be productive  doodella;

Kalahari Inkantation

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

https://www.loungeforums.com/scripts/userinfo.php?uid=83165

QuoteI'm 20 years old, and a Christian my name is Ryan! I been on Nsider, Nsider 2 (when it got shut down) , Booyah, Nintendo tech forums, Dig, 1 up, IGN, Gamespot, VGchartz, PS underground, PS1 forums, animal crossing community and many more ban from all

Hobbies: Play Video games, Watch WWE, meet new people, date girls, talk to girls, help people with their problems! I was 10 years old when I first logged on the original Nintendo Nsider forums, and every since that night my life has been a heck of a ride!

QuoteI'm Ryan I play all types of games. And is a pro. I was trained by the best. Rare is the best video game company of all time. And dave wise was the best music maker. And DK64 was my best game of all time! Also I have a Wii U my name on that is The_Nsider add me , and my Xbox Gamertag is The Nsider , and PSN account is Ganonx ! I was 10 years old when I first got on Nsider, and it was all about the opportunity. And every since that day my life has been a heck of ride. Nsider I started the account Snoober and gave to my brother, and I met my computer rival JMV290. What made my name big was Nsider 2. That is where I made The-man-with-a-dream. That name was most successful account on any site. I later got banned for telling who I was in style. Remember the Nsider is a tribute to Nsider because they are shutdown now for good, and it was what started me on the web. Since Nsider I been on Nsider 2, VG Chartz, IGN, Forum Nintendo, 1 up, Dig, Booyah, Playstation forums, Plastation 2 forums, Playstation underground, Friendcodes.com, Animal crossing community, Nintendo Tech forums, and Sega forums. And still none of them fill like Nsider so here I am. I also got ban from gamespot for no reason at all. I want to be known for something in life. I have to say my luck with video games websites has not been to great, but I'm here and changed since then. When I was a child I acted as a child but now I put away childish things! I am a Christian person! I don't hate anyone, but I don't support sin. If you want to become freinds hit me up I love talking to new people and meeting new people! I like to wake up in the morning not knowing what I'm going to do or who I might meet next. One day I was depressed, but now I'm on this site with you fine people!

lmaoWTF

Daddy

I don't want him here because he'll probably find me and kill me in my sleep

YPrrrr

September 04, 2018, 11:30:45 AM #21 Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 11:34:32 AM by YPrrrr
If someone's introduction includes I'm a christian in the first sentence run far away goowan

C.Mongler

potd: whats worse, introducing yourself as a christian or as a gamer

Daddy

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 04, 2018, 11:59:49 AMpotd: whats worse, introducing yourself as a christian or as a gamer
ristian Gamer

no cursing

C.Mongler

can we get a flippin' Christian Gaming board around here??? i'll moderate

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 04, 2018, 12:57:09 PMcan we get a flippin' Christian Gaming board around here??? i'll moderate
all our boards are christian  5thgrade;

C.Mongler

Quote from: reeper on September 04, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on September 04, 2018, 12:57:09 PMcan we get a flippin' Christian Gaming board around here??? i'll moderate
all our boards are christian  5thgrade;
LOL
(love our Lord)

Go Up