April 16, 2024, 02:49:49 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Remember Snoober?

Started by Daddy, April 15, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Apparently he is still posting threads about me lmao. I came across a thread on MyAnimeList that mentioned me and I'm just like wtf how is this dude still obsessed with me after a decade

Daddy

Mando Pandango

To answer your first question

No
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

QuoteYou was on Nsider? You remember one of three? I say JMV was the most power internet guy. At one time he had his on wikipedia. Impressive for a no name. But he had people calling him God...

damn

Daddy

Travis

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on April 15, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
QuoteYou was on Nsider? You remember one of three? I say JMV was the most power internet guy. At one time he had his on wikipedia. Impressive for a no name. But he had people calling him God...

damn
god damn

C.Mongler

Daddy

crystalpepsi

Who is this scooby doober named snoober  akudood;

C.Mongler

who needs a snoober snack

Kalahari Inkantation

How did he become obsessed with you to begin with? befuddlement

Should he be on Boyah? befuddlement

Daddy

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 03, 2018, 02:04:44 PMHow did he become obsessed with you to begin with? befuddlement

Should he be on Boyah? befuddlement
Mael3whatever told him i was a girl and he was very homophobic so i catfished him then he went on wild ride when he found out

Kalahari Inkantation

it's all coming back to me

he also sent me creepy pms thinking i was a girl lol

i remember taking screenshots but those are probably long gone by now

i'm still not sure if he was being ironic or was just a weirdo, but the fact that he's still whining about you ten years later heavily suggests the latter

Kalahari Inkantation

also plz link to this mal thread 5thgrade;

C.Mongler

invite him to boyah for an all-girl gangbang

Go Up