April 16, 2024, 05:56:17 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you guys watch Twitch

Started by Commander Fuckass, January 30, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
anyway i honestly don't get the appeal of twitch at all

the entire purpose of the platform is to facilitate communication among groups of people simultaneously watching video content, but meaningful conversation is actually impossible unless you have a tiny audience

the chat box is just completely polluted by a bunch of loud idiots who all think they're cutting edge comedians, endlessly spamming moronic memes, one-word comments in all caps, and outright gibberish, to the point where no single comment can be understood or responded to

Where exactly is the value in this? goonish
the part that's really weird when you think about it is people subscribing and donating money.

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

and lol@all the absolutely pathetic thirsty beta males who """""donate""""" to the endless horde of twitch thots who pretend to play video games while the camera is angled squarely at their cleavage and ass

jesus christ, i really do utterly detest twitch """"""""culture""""""""

C.Mongler

i watched some hottie play just dance for half an hour once. i didnt donate anything but i did admittedly lose track of time yes;

Kalahari Inkantation

sure that's fine, and at least you're self aware

it's the """donation""" element that truly bewilders me

twitch is the virtual equivalent of a strip club, where you toss coins at a hot girl for doing trucks

how pitiful and moronic

Kalahari Inkantation

June 15, 2018, 09:23:18 AM #20 Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:28:25 AM by Magyarorszag
and the fact that they even have the audacity to call it """""donation""""", ugh

yes, let me saunter on down to my local strip club and make a """donation"""

C.Mongler

in fairness she was a very good just dancer, the best i ever seen

Kalahari Inkantation

well if she's using tw*tch to demonstrate actual talent and just so happens to also be hot af, then that's perfectly reasonable and a valid use of the platform lol

i don't take issue with that

Kalahari Inkantation

June 15, 2018, 09:53:29 AM #23 Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 04:29:39 AM by Magyarorszag
but the thought of """donating""" to some 30-year-old boomer who literally sits in his basement and plays games all day, or """donating""" to some talentless hack in a low-cut pikachu shirt and nu-female fake glasses for merely existing, is genuinely sickening and i am in true disbelief that such a culture could exist at all

Thyme

idk i'm ok with ppl wanting to support the people who entertain them 5thgrade;

but in the case of hot female streamers i admit i do see the similitude with tipping a stripper goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

It's simply beyond comprehension to me that the same generation of entitled little shits who pirate all their games/movies/music and fully expect everything on the internet to be free apparently have no issue forking over """donations""" to low-effort VIDEO GAME STREAMERS and CAMTHOTS, people who are perhaps some of the most undeserving of """donations""" the world has ever known. goonish

Thyme

those entitled little shits actually have disposable income now hocuspocus;

Kalahari Inkantation

and dispose of it they sure do

Kalahari Inkantation

i will say that there is exactly one thing tw*tch is good for, aside from ogling fake gamer girls

[spoiler=ABSOLUTE millennial degeneracy]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAKzCXNNyh8[/youtube]

Ogling fake gamer boys.

first sneaky, and now this

How is anyone supposed to repress sinful thoughts or escape certain epigenetic inevitabilities in this day and age? [/spoiler]

Go Up