March 28, 2024, 03:31:48 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you guys watch Twitch

Started by Commander Fuckass, January 30, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

who do you all watch if you do?  huhdoodame;

I usually watch Cirno_TV, Maximillian_Dood and AvoidingThePuddle.

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

some of my friends stream Clone Hero (stepmania for Guitar Hero) and get good numbers doing it

i'll pop into an overwatch stream now and again

that's about it
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

Sometimes, but mostly for Dota. For that, I'm mostly watching tourneys, but I also watch RTZ, Sing_sing, and AdmiralBulldog mostly.

Outside that, just speedrunner shit like Trihex, ennopp112, and calebhart42. i used to really like Cosmo, but since she transitioned the content of her streams changed dramatically and i don't really tune in much anymore

YPrrrr

January 30, 2018, 09:36:26 AM #3 Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 09:54:56 AM by YPargh
I tried but I can't really. Too time consuming when I can just watch stream highlights on YouTube. I did watch a couple hours of Voyboy when he was streaming for Suicide Awareness though.

Idk I watch clips from Imaqtpie, Dyrus, Pokimane; all LoL players

C.Mongler

yeah i only turn twitch on if im like doing chores or making dinner or something, i rarely ever sit down just to watch twitch unless there's a cool event like a tourney or AGDQ or somethin

Ezloﺕ

:)

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 30, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
yeah i only turn twitch on if im like doing chores or making dinner or something, i rarely ever sit down just to watch twitch unless there's a cool event like a tourney or AGDQ or somethin

this

overwatch streamers if i am eating but even then i dont really love them lol

Hiro

only through saltybet during evo

Thyme

yeah i’ve been getting into it recently, i’ve got a few channels i follow, mostly somewhat prominent youtubers

i watch it when i’m bored and there’s nothing new or interesting on youtube

don't let's

wawi

well, i watch his livestreams on youtube but quill18

YPrrrr

Quote from: wawi on February 03, 2018, 05:32:18 PM
well, i watch his livestreams on youtube but quill18
Same for some Civ previews

don't let's

Speaking of, how about that community guidelines update?

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

June 10, 2018, 01:35:53 PM #14 Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:54:21 PM by Majorana's Mask
anyway i honestly don't get the appeal of twitch at all, much as i may get the appeal of my bf sneaky

the entire purpose of the platform is to facilitate communication among groups of people simultaneously watching video content, but meaningful conversation is actually impossible unless you have a tiny audience

the chat box is just completely polluted by a bunch of absolute idiots who all think they're cutting edge comedians, endlessly spamming moronic memes, one-word comments in all caps, and outright gibberish, to the point where no single comment can be identified or responded to

Where exactly is the value in this? goonish

Go Up