April 16, 2024, 03:44:20 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 Games in 52 Weeks 2018!

Started by C.Mongler, January 02, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on February 26, 2018, 09:09:48 PM
ok giggle;
you could technically count 2 games if you beat the original as well.

Samus Aran

TooB

Nyerp

okay i've found maria, beaten all secret stages (i think), and just got the ability to break red skeleton walls. i hope i'm on the right track to finding the good ending somewhere because this is getting convoluted. (and i refuse to look up a guide until i feel like i've exhausted EVERYTHING)

also i am never playing as richter ever again LOL maria is so much better

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on March 02, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
okay i've found maria, beaten all secret stages (i think), and just got the ability to break red skeleton walls. i hope i'm on the right track to finding the good ending somewhere because this is getting convoluted. (and i refuse to look up a guide until i feel like i've exhausted EVERYTHING)

that's a first I've heard that

Nyerp

ok NOW i've beaten rondo of blood, and i didn't even have to look anything up wariodood;

Quote from: Big Goop on March 03, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

what? that maria is better? she has a double jump, a slide, and a faster rate of attack. only thing that's worse is that it's a little harder to make precise jumps, but the double jump usually negates this.

Thyme

at what point can i say i've beaten mario kart 8 deluxe befuddlement

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on March 03, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
ok NOW i've beaten rondo of blood, and i didn't even have to look anything up wariodood;

Quote from: Big Goop on March 03, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

what? that maria is better? she has a double jump, a slide, and a faster rate of attack. only thing that's worse is that it's a little harder to make precise jumps, but the double jump usually negates this.
yeah

Hiro

Quote from: Alexis on March 03, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
when you've got gold on every cup in 200cc

Thyme

Quote from: ƕɾο on March 04, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
Quote from: Alexis on March 03, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
when you've got gold on every cup in 200cc

Thyme

tho even if i don't count it (i got all gold in 150cc yesterday) i'm still at 13 games right now lol

TooB

Finished Yakuza 5!!
All ready for 6 now!

Will play Yakuza Dead Souls in the meantime.

C.Mongler

beat wolfy 2 damn i am on a slow ass pace this year

Nyerp

Go Up