April 16, 2024, 03:15:46 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 Games in 52 Weeks 2018!

Started by C.Mongler, January 02, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 09:49:14 AMthyme how in the fuck i cant even copy paste that shit whats your secret dawg

smash that preview button before posting my dude

it'll still look like a mess in the preview box but it'll be ok once you post it for some reason

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

whats weirder is if i preview AGAIN after the first preview it goes back to being FUKCD i hate this new boyah

TooB

TooB

I guess I can add Fatal Fury First Contact to my list.

C.Mongler

i havent beaten a game since july and i'm like a good 20 hours away from completing any of my current timesinks

doodhuh;

Kalahari Inkantation

I haven't beaten a game since 2017, or maybe even earlier. myface;

Samus Aran

wowie i finally beat another game!! rockman and forte

Samus Aran

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 28, 2018, 11:53:50 PMwowie i finally beat another game!! rockman and forte

added to the list, and edited in little mini reviews for the stuff i didn't bother talking about before

C.Mongler

FINALLY fucking beat Yakuza 0. One of the best games I've ever played tbh holy fuck what a ride

Samus Aran

wrench;

did you complete the Kiryu and Majima business questlines? i still gotta go back sometime and finish Club Sunshine (got like 3/5 of the way through it) but i did nearly everything in the game on Kiryu's side, including the real estate stuff

Samus Aran

also i beat a decent game boy tmnt game yesterday so i threw that on the list

C.Mongler

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 07, 2018, 10:52:50 AMwrench;

did you complete the Kiryu and Majima business questlines? i still gotta go back sometime and finish Club Sunshine (got like 3/5 of the way through it) but i did nearly everything in the game on Kiryu's side, including the real estate stuff
naw, i was dicking around with sidequests alot until about halfway through the game when i realized i had too much shit coming up soon like DQ11 and Spidermans and i needed to just finish the game lol. i wanna go back and play through more side quests, they're the best part of the damn game lol

Nyerp

can i say i beat devil may cry 2 if i only did dante's story

can anyone here even answer this lol

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on September 16, 2018, 03:10:59 PMcan i say i beat devil may cry 2 if i only did dante's story

can anyone here even answer this lol

Nope. Gotta do the girl

Go Up