March 29, 2024, 11:40:25 PM

1,531,619 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

mario party top 100

Started by reeper, September 14, 2017, 10:56:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

on 3ds... fail

can it come to switch now please

TooB

Yeah, srsly

Why would they put a minigame collection on handheld?
I know mario party was on gba and 3ds, but, who do you know that plays or owns those?

silvertone

Quote from: Big Goop on September 14, 2017, 10:59:08 PM
Yeah, srsly

I know mario party was on gba and 3ds, but, who do you know that plays or owns those?
wario ware  ?

TooB

Quote from: SVT on September 14, 2017, 11:04:40 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on September 14, 2017, 10:59:08 PM
Yeah, srsly

wario ware  ?
that's a bit different i think.
Warioware was a collection of minigames that was essentially a high score game; see how far, or how many you could do in a row.

This is a collection of minigames meant for multiple people, previously available on console, now stuck on a handheld.

Like, unless it has online, it's just weird

YPrrrr

I wish it came with old boards...

TooB

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

i mean it has single cart download play for the entire game so you literally just need multiple 3ds systems to play it on and only a single copy of the game

i personally dont know anyone whom i would make suffer playing this shit that doesnt also have a 3ds so idk lol

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 16, 2017, 12:21:49 PM
i mean it has single cart download play for the entire game so you literally just need multiple 3ds systems to play it on and only a single copy of the game

i personally dont know anyone whom i would make suffer playing this shit that doesnt also have a 3ds so idk lol
oh that's better

wawi

why doesnt it have bombs away and day at the races from 2

YPrrrr

Quote from: wawi on September 16, 2017, 05:10:37 PM
why doesnt it have bombs away and day at the races from 2
Day at the races was my favorite  O_0

Despite it requiring no skill  n_u

TooB

My favorite minigame is the one where you have to mash the buttons.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Big Goop on September 16, 2017, 07:40:59 PM
My favorite minigame is the one where you have to mash the buttons.
I played a game of MP2 the other day and 17/20 minigames were mash the button myface:

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 16, 2017, 12:21:49 PM

my sister LOVES mario party and has a 3ds so she'll probably get it and make me play it so yeah lol

Thyme

when i first saw this thread i thought it would be a troll meme thread listing the top 100 mario party games

not mini-games
games

Go Up