Boyah Awards 2K17 Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet POSITIONS CLOSED

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 28, 2017, 11:42:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

by the way, videography positions are still open

feel free to volunteer to make a video at any time before recording actually begins

C.Mongler

am i lead video guy this year (aka compiling this shit and bugging bitches about sending me their inevitably late videos) or naw

idc if someone else wants to do it this year but if no one is up to it i certainly will

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 05, 2017, 08:42:04 AM
am i lead video guy this year (aka compiling this shit and bugging bitches about sending me their inevitably late videos) or naw

idc if someone else wants to do it this year but if no one is up to it i certainly will

if you wish to be, you can be

if anyone wises to help, you can collaborate

does anyone wish to help y/n

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 05, 2017, 08:42:04 AM

i wanted to do this but doing it without a desk or my monitor would be a pain, plus I no longer have access to premier pro, so you can definitely do this
i would like to collaborate/have input in some way since editing videos is kind my thing, but we can figure that out later

C.Mongler

kettu

C.Mongler

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 10, 2017, 11:03:08 AM
hey hiro can we still do a boyah awards together
you can definitely take the lead on it but i'd love to give some input

Hiro

OP updated to reflect new group of video volunteers, please post by friday if you want a spot
that means snowy, both davids, and MIB have been removed from the list at the moment

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Go Up